Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

get it now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mazed
Oct 23, 2010

:blizz:

neat

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
nah

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse
I had this game, it was pretty fun. Eventually the big explosions and setpieces get old once you've seen then for the twentieth time since the number of tracks is a touch low, but it's still really neat, adds a tactical level of action to a racing game and one that's actually reliable and makes you think about what's happened thus far, like, you can't revolve your strategy around crashing that airplane when it's already a flaming wreck on the ground

I love how it tried to have a story at the end in the form of a sequel hook but then given how it was intentionally going for the television motifs it might've been intentional to never make due on that

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Oh yeah, that hook was pretty funny. My fave parts were when you could divert the track somewhere, and then divert it even further. So on the first lap you're going on the bus stops and a gas station along an airport terminal, next lap you change it to go through its underground parking garage, final lap you change it again so you're going alongside the runway. This game owns and it predicted some of the stuff Sonic Kart Transformed would do 3 years later.

Concordat
Mar 4, 2007

Secondary Objective: Commit Fraud - Complete
Does anyone actually read Cyra's posts? Cause I just see that avatar and my brain just kind of skips like a record and I go to the next post.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

is this stuntman

Minera
Sep 26, 2007

All your friends and foes,
they thought they knew ya,
but look who's in your heart now.

Concordat posted:

Does anyone actually read Cyra's posts? Cause I just see that avatar and my brain just kind of skips like a record and I go to the next post.

i thought i was reading a taint reaper post at first and my brain said "stop" one sentence in to make me quit reading it. i blame the blue avatar tbh.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Great Joe posted:

get it now

poo poo second.

Concordat
Mar 4, 2007

Pewdiepie posted:

poo poo second.

much like your posting

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Respect the Pewds

Concordat
Mar 4, 2007

No that is pretty much a thing I'll never do.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Concordat posted:

:stare:

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice

Concordat posted:

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

oddium posted:

is this stuntman
I want a 360 emulator so I can play Stuntman Ignition.

Captain Gordon
Jul 22, 2004

:10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux:
blur is better, OP

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

I and everybody i know who liked racing games just downloaded the demo for that, played it like two dozen times, and then had lost interest in the real game when it came out.

the concept was really cool though. good demo, i might go back and download that again.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Captain Gordon posted:

blur is better, OP
Yeah, but it's been on Steam for ages, now. Split/Second hasn't.

matrix ripoff
Mar 16, 2005

~~~~~~~
i only suck dick in self defense
~~~~~~~
and at the bookstore
~~~~~~~

oddium posted:

is this stuntman

no, that game was actually good

RICHUNCLEPENNYBAGS
Dec 21, 2010
i was hype for this game but it was a total disappointment.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
gently caress you i wont do what you tell me

Seshoho Cian
Jul 26, 2010

Great Joe posted:

Yeah, but it's been on Steam for ages, now. Split/Second hasn't.

Actually Blur doesn't exist on Steam anymore

d0s
Jun 28, 2004

yo ge kuso ge

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Seshoho Cian posted:

Actually Blur doesn't exist on Steam anymore

oh drat im glad i got it from ps plus when i did because it kicks so much rear end

• Locked thread