Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bwatts

he killed pigeons and skinned a cat. ban him so he'll leave us alone and byob can be th echill place again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
no jett is cool dont ban him

GEExCEE

FRANKLY IT SOUNDS LIKE THIS CASE SHOULD BE INVESTIGATED BY LEGAL AUTHORITIES AT THIS POINT, AND BANNING PIZZATIME WOULD BE UNNECESSARY.

bwatts

he probably killed himself. admins still permaban dead people right?

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Nosfereefer posted:

no jett is cool dont ban him

he only killed that one baby

pig slut lisa

irl is good

bans for any and all without Halloween avs imo

bwatts

pig slut lisa posted:

no, just pizzatime, the psycho man who kills animals for fun.

Lil Cunty

pig slut lisa posted:

nonono Bacalou is making mine he's just taking his time so it's really good

pls don't ban me :ohdear:

Bwee
Please ban pizza time and if you have time, jett

pig slut lisa

irl is good

friendly craig posted:

no, just pizzatime, the psycho man who kills animals for fun.

are we sure he kills for fun are we sure his killing rage isn't something that terrifies him but he feels powerless to stop

Looke

hurf de durf

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

pig slut lisa posted:

are we sure he kills for fun are we sure his killing rage isn't something that terrifies him but he feels powerless to stop

tradjik

mine is halloween by default

tradjik

does pizzatime kill animals for fun I didn't know that about pizzatime

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bwatts

tradjik posted:

does pizzatime kill animals for fun I didn't know that about pizzatime

yes

• Locked thread