Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scaly Haylie

remember when he made theme park

and theme hospital

and dungeon keeper

and black & white

and fable 1 and 2

WHAT HAPPENED?????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

verily carefree

peter molyneux made all those things

literally this big

Here comes
the Squirtle Squad!
buying into all the hype of Fable was fun while it lasted. same w/ Spore.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

peter molyneuix was cool in the years leading up to , and including portions of 1993

verily carefree

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

peter molyneuix was cool in the years leading up to , and including portions of 1993

much like pogs,

Scaly Haylie

he tried to make milo too

guys, i'm worried about peter molyneux

verily carefree

does anyone have peter molyneuxs phone number so we can see if ol pete is ok?

Pro Target

hes cooler now

Pro Target

1989 peter molyneux: wow. im gonna make some real idiotic games called magic carnpet and dungeon keeper.. nerds will love these because i love them. im a huge nerd and love star trek
2014 peter molyneux: haha.. godus sucks. i did it on purpose. now i make nerds pummel their genitals in rage anytiem i say anything. additionally, i look cool now as well

Damp Star Baby

Staying Legend. CA Exempt DEATH
I'm the guy that cried playing fable while peter molyneux watched. He never brings it up at parties or to the media

i am he

he's cool just like phil fish is cool

nvm no cake

peter molyneux, the king of making overhyped games

Pro Target

yeah. i have really fond memories fo playing The Dungeon Game. i loved jacking it day after day tot he sexy succubi units i built. i was doing this instead of having my life changed by earth-shattering JRPGs like Final Fantasy 6 and Earthbound. pc gaming truly is For The Win

Scaly Haylie

really i just want to see theme hospital 2

and it's eventual sequel threeme hospital

precision

by VideoGames

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

much like your posting

wait

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

precision posted:

much like your posting

wait

:O

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

he made all of these games his basement in 1992... he slowly release them to the public when he thought we were ready

heard u like girls

thempark dugnon keeper and theme hospital R Really good

then he got brain-aids

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
haha 90s game developers how about christ roberts guys haah

precision

by VideoGames
i think lord british made a good game once?

Pro Target

precision posted:

i think lord british made a good game once?

he made 8 good games

Pro Target

Tabula Rasa, Ultima VIII, Ultima IX, the ultima game for iphone, akalabethm, escape from mount drash, BioForge and Lineage 2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

heard u like girls

how about you go play all of those games .... IN HELL

• Locked thread