Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Defo Not ICUCMECU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

treasure bear

they are making eunuchs

i am he

watch this -----> King Cut lol

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

Cumt posted:

they are making eunuchs

ooh that sounds delicious do you have the recipe

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

hot fresh eunuchs

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

Bo-Pepper posted:

hot fresh eunuchs

fresh eunuchs straight outta the factory, get 'em while they're still screaming

Defo Not ICUCMECU

Cumt posted:

they are making eunuchs

no actually

Bloodfart McCoy

That's a high quality avatar right there.
I like being cut because it doesn't smell like poo poo and it doesn't gross out ladies.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

no no, cut everything off

saboten

lol if u dont have a nice stretchy foreskin

cruft

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

I like being cut because it doesn't smell like poo poo and it doesn't gross out ladies.

this man knows *a lot* about how different penises smell.

cruft

It's kinda weird I was just looking at this exact picture about 2 hours ago, OP. What the hell.

WetNightmare

by sebmojo

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

[in a high-pitched voice that gets higher] ooO i talk like thiss bc i am circumsized and i sit atop my circumcision pedestal allll dayy bc im a little circumcision princess

cruft

WetNightmare posted:

[in a high-pitched voice that gets higher] ooO i talk like thiss bc i am circumsized and i sit atop my circumcision pedestal allll dayy bc im a little circumcision princess

This is the first WetNightmare post that's ever made me chuckle.

Salmiakki

cruft posted:

this is the first cruft post that made me scream in horror

FluffieDuckie

cruft posted:

:catstare:

cruft

sorry fluffstrix. I know most of the yob's all p0rn0 for WetNightmare but he usually just doesn't do it for me.

Bloodfart McCoy

That's a high quality avatar right there.

WetNightmare posted:

And while I sit on the pedestal. Bitches sit on my handsomely groomed dick.

Defo Not ICUCMECU

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

And while I sit on the pedestal. Bitches sit on my handsomely groomed dick.

beautiful poetry

Drunk Driver Dad

cruft posted:

It's kinda weird I was just looking at this exact picture about 2 hours ago, OP. What the hell.

its not weird if you take into account you look at it for 4 hours a day, every day. when someone finally posts it, it's bound to be shortly after youve seen it. it's simple math dude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cruft

Drunk Driver Dad posted:

its not weird if you take into account you look at it for 4 hours a day, every day. when someone finally posts it, it's bound to be shortly after youve seen it. it's simple math dude

Drunk Driver Dad makes an excellent point.

• Locked thread