Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Doppelganger

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger
Take away the magical animals, and it's a show about a child who runs away from home and hitchhikes everywhere trying to be the world's greatest dogfighter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am he

i want to be dominated by a rhydon

treasure bear

i want to be felt up by mr mime

i am he

ash would be a bad dog figher. he'd be unable to tame them and bend them to his will. the show would be much sadder.

Pro Target

Doppelganger posted:

Take away the magical animals, and it's a show about a child who runs away from home and hitchhikes everywhere trying to be the world's greatest dogfighter.

lol! Do you right for collegehumor?

dogcrash truther

Doppelganger posted:

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Take+away+the+magical+animals%2C+and+it%27s+a+show+about+a+child+who+runs+away+from+home+and+hitchhikes+everywhere+trying+to+be+the+world%27s+greatest+dogfighter.

Bloodfart McCoy

That's a high quality avatar right there.
Anime in general is pretty messed up.

Machai

Doppelganger posted:

Take away the magical animals, and it's a show about a child who runs away from home and hitchhikes everywhere trying to be the world's greatest ratfighter.

A Time To Chill

I caught them all. stds, that is

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

beer pal

i love pokemon, from my childhood

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

:agreed:

vermeul

Free Acid
Ya but I would def stick it all up inside Misty's twathole

I.N.R.I

vermeul posted:

:witch:

Pedantra

by Lowtax

vermeul posted:

i think that it would be best that instead of posting, you didn't post.

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
ash vicks :twisted:

Pro Target

Doppelganger

Plus Misty always cockblocks Brock. After like 2 or 3 times, I'd have been getting pretty tired of her poo poo.

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

Damp Star Baby

Staying Legend. CA Exempt DEATH
I'm sad that they never made a POGS anime, and a power rangers anime

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
good joke gbs football man, all my lols

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
i had never thought of pokemon that way befor

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
ash hasn't aged in twenty years just how do you suppose he does that

HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill

CAT BRUSH posted:

drinking cum thats why all of us are still cool gay teens though we've been posting for years

WetNightmare

by sebmojo

CAT BRUSH posted:

its happening

the need for adults to grasp onto their childhood stories is going to result in gritty realistic pokemon movies directed by tim burton five or ten years from now

Blazing Zero

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke

WetNightmare posted:

its happening

the need for adults to grasp onto their childhood stories is going to result in gritty realistic pokemon movies directed by tim burton five or ten years from now

why hasnt ninty made a pokemon mmo yet god

cuntman.net

Doppelganger posted:

it also has gangsters

Lumpy and Grumpy

Harime Nui

The New Insincerity

Sleepy Owl posted:

it also has gangsters

one of those gangsters ran away from his home because they wouldn't accept his homosexuality, it's v. dark

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doppelganger

Glass Bottom Boat posted:

good joke gbs football man, all my lols
mods please change my username to "gbs football man"

• Locked thread