Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird.

You can tell by a simple look at it's gait that this bird is a jokester. You like him even when he is stealing your bread because he's got a humorous charisma and is filled with mirth and vitality.

Sometimes he can make a fool of himself, act a clutz, but you love him anyways out of appreciation for how it was all just a clever ruse it was to get bread.

A very good bird.

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
i was expecting more lolz from this

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
gonna sse how gbs likes it

A Stupid Baby

lip up fatty
it doesnt elicit lols so much as quiet enjoyment of the simple pleasures of life, sry

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo

A Stupid Baby posted:

it doesnt elicit lols so much as quiet enjoyment of the simple pleasures of life, sry

thats..... almost better :I

Salmiakki

misread the title, now requestin a pic of a bird with a beard

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo

Salmiakki posted:

misread the title, now requestin a pic of a bird with a beard

theis is the bearded barbet head, good news its cool and not extinct like at all :D

A Stupid Baby

lip up fatty
that bird cut off my dogs whiskers and glued them to its beak please throw it in bird jail and return my stolen property

Salmiakki

my new dog posted:

theis is the bearded barbet head, good news its cool and not extinct like at all :D

now this is what i signed up for

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird.

my new dog posted:

You can tell by the intense focus in its eyes that this bird does not gently caress around. It may be an rear end in a top hat but you don't go around looking like this unless you have a point to make. A bird that wants not only to scoff at the recent trends in bird fashion but also take control of them. I would not get in the way of this bird and its first latte in the morning.

Diligent in its mission but capable of partying hard, this bird. Can always be found with a dry martini waving its claws around at the morass of uncultured heathens of the city who can't bother with the effort of being beautiful.

• Locked thread