Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ace of Baes
the government did 9\11

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
guh??! b-buh???

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
noam actually got his name from "no a.m." because of his extreme (and well-noted) distaste for mornings and waking up in them

SIDS Vicious

thats it, changing my name to noam immediately thank you for teaching me this mr nightmsare

Ace of Baes
noam is actually a hebrew name meaning pleasentness which makes since cuz that dude is pleasant as he☆☆

posting smiling

WetNightmare posted:

noam actually got his name from "no a.m." because of his extreme well-noted distaste of mornings

it actually reflects his preference for fm radio. oldies, alternative, country western? it's all on fm.

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
haha but seriously noam chomsky is well-known for loving large ominous governments

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
"i swant to be like head of large government and opress everybody. oppression is really cool, really...good. - no a.m. chomsky

Harime Nui

The New Insincerity
"The government did 9/11!"
____\

"Government did..... 9/11!"
____\

posting smiling

Harime Nui posted:

____\

____\

free Trapt CD

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*

Harime Nui posted:

____\

____\

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo

WetNightmare posted:

noam actually got his name from "no a.m." because of his extreme (and well-noted) distaste for mornings and waking up in them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poverty goat

my first name irl is gnome

• Locked thread