Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

- couldn't possibly give a poo poo
- laze
- I'm bad
- I forget a lot of things
- old as hell
- pungent smell
- every time I have something important to do, I take a nap

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FluffieDuckie

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

- couldn't possibly give a poo poo
- laze
- I'm bad
- I forget a lot of things
- old as hell
- pungent smell
- every time I have something important to do, I take a nap

these are actually points in your favor imo

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

FluffieDuckie posted:

these are actually points in your favor imo

:ohdear:

smoobles

john glenn for mod 2014

Peanut and the Gang

by exmarx

smoobles posted:

john glenn for mod 2014

Four more years! Four more years!

Matoi Ryuko

He's too busy posting to be a moderator, drat you #1!!

Lil Cunty

wait a minute gsjg isnt a moderator? wtf have i been kissing his spacesuited rear end for then?

gently caress RIGHT OFF GSJG TAKE YOUR BOXED WIFE AND YOUR PRETTY WINE AND GO BACK TO BGS

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

WD-40 posted:

wait a minute gsjg isnt a moderator? wtf have i been kissing his spacesuited rear end for then?

gently caress RIGHT OFF GSJG TAKE YOUR BOXED WIFE AND YOUR PRETTY WINE AND GO BACK TO BGS

:wth:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Stupid Baby

lip up fatty
spacesuit man was nice to me when i posted in a threat once therefore i think he should just be given lowtaxs job and 100% of the profits from somethingawful and related franchises

• Locked thread