Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

i've always been more of a Mario Tennis guy. i loved the Game Boy/N64 connectivity features

Markov Chain Chomp posted:

because carrying childrens gaming toys with you when youre in your late 20s or 30s is really pathetic
tell that to the big black dude on the subway i saw playing Sm4sh that got off on some stop in the south bronx

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OkieMurse
Nov 2, 2011

I get paid to stab people with sharp objects.
That first game boy link game was awesome.

Wasn't that one of the first ones with color or something?

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

Transcending history, and the world, a tale of MS Paint and animes, endlessly retold.
They did links awakening DX which added color and a dungeon

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

link's awakening is among the best zelda games ever

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

Transcending history, and the world, a tale of MS Paint and animes, endlessly retold.
did you play minish cap? it's really good too

gay skull
Oct 24, 2004

thuly posted:

They did links awakening DX which added color and a dungeon

$30 standalone dlc to enable color, an extra dungeon and add gb printer support (printer not included) hahahahahahaha

gay skull fucked around with this message at 21:32 on Oct 16, 2014

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I ordered MArio Golf because I loved the Gamecube one.

I kinda wanna get it but it would be cool if there were some Epic Imp Zone tourneys

PantsBandit
Oct 26, 2007

it is both a monkey and a boombox

DICKHEAD posted:

I kinda wanna get it but it would be cool if there were some Epic Imp Zone tourneys

I made a thread a while back but I think interest in the game has died down considerably :(

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
love the music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bTtFJC0hb0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

thuly posted:

did you play minish cap? it's really good too
i played the beginning of it on an emulator and i thought it was good, but for whatever reason i didn't bother playing further

• Locked thread