Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SIDS Vicious

until now, she gave me this t shirt yesterday at our thanksgiving dinner and holy poo poo is it ever perfect for me, its incredible. off brand homer simpson sitting on a beach in punta cana drinking from a watermelon, im never taking this shirt off. dough!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Morkyz
For Christmas my parents got me gloves, a pair of running shoes, a set of drums, a piano, a skateboard, a bicycle, 10 rock climbing lessons, a ladder, a hammer, a pair of scissors, and Mavis Beacon Teaches Typing. I have no arms or legs. They know this.

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Iggy Koopa posted:

im never taking this shirt off.

Just don't wash & dry it wrong.

Slot

Morkyz posted:

For Christmas my parents got me gloves, a pair of running shoes, a set of drums, a piano, a skateboard, a bicycle, 10 rock climbing lessons, a ladder, a hammer, a pair of scissors, and Mavis Beacon Teaches Typing. I have no arms or legs. They know this.

way to complain about all the nice things your parents got you

SIDS Vicious

my parents gave me arms and legs for christmas last year haha what the gently caress i already have these mom and dad,i think you must have mixed up my letter with some dude who wanted these, this is what i wanted: gloves, a pair of running shoes, a set of drums, a piano, a skateboard, a bicycle, 10 rock climbing lessons, a ladder, a hammer, a pair of scissors, and Mavis Beacon Teaches Typing.

hungry_mantis
Canadian Thanksgiving

AKP

by XyloJW
sell it to me. i want it

Scaly Haylie

Morkyz posted:

apparently Mavis Beacon Teaches Typing worked, you ingrate

Bicycle SexFucker

I have zero interest in marriage.

Morkyz posted:

and Mavis Beacon Teaches Typing.

them scrubs didnt get you microtype pro?

haha nice lovely parents

Savage For The Winjun

why is your shirt all wrinkly after one day?

google THIS

Twilight Matrix posted:

it came that way, his parents really thought of everything

Scaly Haylie

Twilight Matrix posted:

think about who you're talking to, here

verily carefree

"is nice" --t shirt vendor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AKP

by XyloJW

AKP posted:

sell it to me. i want it

stop playing hard to get it and sell

• Locked thread