Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
for example:

:frogout: :frogout:

:getin: :getin:

now a sane person would think that it would work best as either :frogout: and :frogin: or :getout: and :getin: but apparently we can't have nice things!

the nomenclature is all over the place. I say we appoint an advisory task force solely devoted to standardizing smiley nomenclature for the forums immediately.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

hofnar
Dec 27, 2008

by sebmojo
:gay:

the culminator
Oct 29, 2012
the smileys on this board kinda suck

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

the culminator posted:

the smileys on this board kinda suck

the smileys themselves are alright, it's the nomenclature that sucks!!! it needs fixin'

cool new Metroid game
Oct 7, 2009

hail satan

:yikes:

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
I have all sorts of macros on my keyboard so i can post emotes so VETO

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers
:)

Wooten
Oct 4, 2004

Sometimes I want to post a specific smiley but then I end up looking at a wall of smilies nobody ever uses and then I give up. :mrgw2: :solanadumb: :shibewow:

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Wooten posted:

Sometimes I want to post a specific smiley but then I end up looking at a wall of smilies nobody ever uses and then I give up. :mrgw2: :solanadumb: :shibewow:

more granular categorization is also a good idea. thanks for posting!

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
:smugwizard: shut up

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
lol if you don't just have the good ones committed to memory

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Effectronica
May 31, 2011