Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hoppeduppeanut
Oct 27, 2013

Post results in this thread

Shenandoah Uzbeks
Handshakes Z defensibility

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

Trends high gauzy irked isl Warren isl DMZ

Hip-Hoptimus Rhyme
Mar 19, 2009

Gods don't make mistakes
Gov adj all snack bc fyi Gogh cm fish hunch eh class should adj fakery cm brush vd th adj JFK toy Rockford c.f. Merkel g

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

im on a desktop now my screen is smudged up and nothing happened thanks a lot

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice

a hole-y ghost posted:

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

a hole-y ghost posted:

imn aesktopcreen is smuded up and nothigappened thanks a lot pastrami

Hoppeduppeanut
Oct 27, 2013

a hole-y ghost posted:

Does your desktop have swype? Make sure swype is turned on next time tia

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003
Brody runoff arctic Grayson frog d 10th ra drink getup hybrids applauds hypothyroidism

Wooten
Oct 4, 2004

Doesn't gifts stagnant t-shirt forgot figured that's hi-tech fund-raising shutout

Zig-Zag
Aug 29, 2007

Why don't we just start shooting tar heroin instead?
Cost vixen buckskin Bushwick breakdown mandi pixel psycho crimp pan mean obelisk Pharoah lbs oval fbid.

What's more fun is making sentences from the words it recommends.

I am glad you are looking for a while but I don't know if you can find a ride that would be sweet cause i have work at home and Garden Inn in the middle of the Americas to be able the same time as well.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

[ IMG ] I don't understand why the game with the Kardashians I just want someone to do on my phone yo!

City of Glompton
Apr 21, 2014

Ish looker bengaluru visual sherlock cossack malik montevideo blowhard. glanced agents oprah nuke vertigo.

Hoppeduppeanut
Oct 27, 2013

Zig-Zag posted:

What's more fun is making sentences from the words it recommends.

I am glad you are looking for a while but I don't know if you can find a ride that would be sweet cause i have work at home and Garden Inn in the middle of the Americas to be able the same time as well.

I havent used swiftkey in ages but yes this is fun to do too

Does swype have this now too? I'm using stock andriod keyboard so

DICKLORD BONE
Aug 27, 2003
I liked using swype but it made my phone lag really bad so I had to take it off. it took me a day or two to figure out what was happening

Future Mrs Booger
Jan 18, 2012
oh man my pc only has Wype gesture typing, now my screen has poo poo all over it.

no wait, that's just this thread.

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib
Swype a random first word, then only use suggestions:

Why don't you have more than one million people in the world

Yet the supreme court's decision to buy an email from the Korean store and miss my baby portabella mushrooms with onion rings and the next month or so loving is the best.

Maddox is a bad thing

Hindi film festival in my mouth

Lap of you and it's worrying that I can answer the phone forever

Bubsy 3-D 2 Deep 4 Me
Sep 24, 2013

Young Orc
Drunk argh Shi peas drow wap piss Eevee charity our eh cry our jigsaw kids.

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
poo poo who week wash rd cm da cbc but adv couch bucks dlc doz sliced dlc slab Britt adj adv Jr rly word sky bah nba flu Dan hi us dnt her poo poo sky do cu cut dark clog adj ssh chalk adj ssh :-x eh is eh ox ebb hi ssh nba at shut joy to fun young use edge guy and week who Todd edu I've edu who who has do da ssh grrr vee go b.s. too ash week sch

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
using suggestions:

who the gently caress is this stadium in Boston surrounded by nerds are you interested in doing that would probably gonna be closer next week tomorrow night after work until the keys for Monday before noon today and driving already delivered the gas waiting on my phone can be able to until the rest is going well and Jerry Seinfeld is a bartender at the end of my street I'd like to go smoke a bowl of that discounted rate is a couple of them uploading before the rest.

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
The Rum Tum Tugger is a curious cat
And there isn't any call for me to shout it
For he will do as he did, do
And there's no doing anything about it

The Rum Tum Tugger is a terrible bore
Oh, when you let me in, then I want to go out

I'm always on the wrong side of every door
As soon as I'm at home, then I'd like to get about
I like to lie in the bureau drawer