Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nztzwMiQTaI

you get beaten by a girl

how is it possible to be this bad of a gamer?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Women are just as avid of gamers as men, OP.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Wormskull posted:

Totes agree. This is not meant as a derision towards women but of one highly incompetent man. I will go on record stating I have been bested by many women. Sometimes multiple women at a time. Thanks for reading, Imp.

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial

Wormskull posted:

This.

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.
That guy was beaten by a girl.................his mother when he was young because how else would he be that brain damaged

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

my parents sent me to an ex-gamer program one summer. loud and proud, gently caress you dad

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos
Why are they not accepting the one retarded american pronunciation of Achilles but accept the other one.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

I told dat bitch to A-CHILL-es

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Not a cute boy, just a boring girl.
I kill Es.

Abandon
Nov 23, 2006
some are born gamers, some achieve gaming, and some have gaming thrust upon 'em

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

oh you think gaming if your ally, but you merely adopted gaming. i was born in it. molded by it

• Locked thread