Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

yeah thats what happened i didnt have a bunch of emails and pms after i woke up haha no way im a big baby

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
well your turd floated to the top again so good luck with round 2 of this exciting saga!

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Day time GBS, please send me all your sordid details, your steamy affairs, and all the times you almost(?) hosed your dog!

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014

Iggy Koopa posted:

I'm very jealous of g0m - he's a much better IK than I am. Wow... He's so cool. He is wonderful. Sincerely, brawww.

lmao wtf who did this??!

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

I AM BRAWW posted:

lmao wtf who did this??!

hey man i saidi would post these anonymously nice try

Shasta Orange Soda
Apr 25, 2007
pity confession

small hendren
Jan 27, 2011
:gas:

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Sid vicious is like the Mick Foley of being a huge fag

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

I am actually using this week as an opportunity to try to destroy GBS forever. Also, I want no one else to send any confessions so this thread can die as well. Thanks.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

I'm partially responsible for the Epic Fail Guy meme (in the images look for the larger arm that's drawn straight down with a larger brush).
I micspam clips of Rich Evans from Red Letter Media in GTA online everytime a kid is talking in the session. And I hop sessions just to find people talking on their mic to justify doing it.
I was the Dobson art spammer when GBS goonrushed Reaganbook/Freedombook.

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
I tried signing your email address up for a bunch of spam accounts and mailing lists and stuff.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Whirlwind Jones posted:

I tried signing your email address up for a bunch of spam accounts and mailing lists and stuff.

haha i just posted in byob about this, it asked me if i wanted to and i declined, sorry :(

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

Iggy Koopa posted:

haha i just posted in byob about this, it asked me if i wanted to and i declined, sorry :(
frick

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012
It's funny how nobody uses this thread, but in the publicly available "admit to the horrible thing you did" thread goons are admitting on their traceable usernames to brutally slaughtering various small rodents in exciting ways

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Hat Thoughts posted:

It's funny how nobody uses this thread, but in the publicly available "admit to the horrible thing you did" thread goons are admitting on their traceable usernames to brutally slaughtering various small rodents in exciting ways

its hosed up

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

I AM BRAWW posted:

lmao wtf who did this??!

brawww

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014

It was you..

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i like you sid viciouys and i can confirm that at least one of those emails was real and true

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

dont ask me how i know or which one it was

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Not a cute boy, just a boring girl.
Don't hack the admins. Thanks.

• Locked thread