Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Up to the Elves
Nov 4, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlBcCSbOwek

⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧CLICK BEFORE READING⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧

This game, wow.... gently caress... thank poo poo for emulation, was amazing. God this video brings back memories. I remember playing this with friends for hours and drinking beer.

The gameplay, the music, even that graphics (at that time) were great. The ultimate nostalgia. I will never forget this for all my life.

On top of that this music absolutely fits while watching the stars of the night sky, making it an eargasmic galactic atmosphere.

While this song may carry a creative somber tone, the inverted castle has become such a source of fascination for me. What begins and what ends in there? The end of math: Epic + melancholy= melancholic epicness ??

I have dream with this song. I woke up like Wow! Change my life. When I first came across this area on the Xbox Live release, I stayed here to listen to the music for hours (and to finish filling out the drat map).

I had my doubts about this game, but when I got it, I loved it. Never underestimate the awesomeness of Gaming.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

anime is art, op

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

homeless snail posted:

anime is art, op

came here to post this, glad i wasn't alone

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos

homeless snail posted:

anime is art, op

Up to the Elves
Nov 4, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
This isn't anime forum first of all. I just think the art is anime inspired. Which really, brought it down... to a 6.. out of 10.

Up to the Elves
Nov 4, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Is no surpsie gamers all anime same. Some of us have respect though

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Up to the Elves posted:

Is no surpsie gamers all anime same. Some of us have respect though
yeah yeah... same

Up to the Elves
Nov 4, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
When i first entered this zone i remember losing the sensation on my most of my sentient body. they had just invited me and while it wasn't my first party it was my first one that *clicked*

i literally do not remember stopping leveling. it was the first game i had to be physically pried from the PC.

Up to the Elves fucked around with this message at 08:37 on Oct 17, 2014

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

u wot m8

ForeverSmug
Oct 9, 2012

homeless snail posted:

anime is art, op

was going to post this

also very nice AV

Up to the Elves
Nov 4, 2013