Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lenin Riefenstahl
Sep 18, 2003

That's enough! Out of here, you tubs of beer!

Do you know who the hell this gorgeous bit of ginger is? Of course you don't you horrible plastic. Neither did I ten minutes ago, but of course it's

Nine goals in 26 apps for Coventry, cost an eye watering £75,000. Need I go on...

Well, I got this box of old footie cards recently:

And here's a couple of the finds:

Brian Kidd

Peter Shilton

Facts about the '74 World Cup

And of course...

Let me know if you want me to find a particular player in the box. It's mostly '77 and '78 English players and Europa '80 international ones (though those don't have trivia on the back of the cards).

Also found a few 70s Roy of the Rovers mags and can take scans/pics off of those.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)
Just post the ones with funny hair and beards imo

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

Old timey tobacco cards ftw, they're pretty cheap too (I got like a 50 card set for $50 or something)

• Locked thread