Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
From now until October 31st you can download a free extra large Gourgeist from the Internet mystery gift. Gamestop is also giving out free Shiny white gengars w/ their megastone until the 26th and on the 27th the legendary promotion begins with that new fancy gen 6 legendary which unlocks poo poo for ORAS.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

kyoani, i mean -- pokemon truly finds a way

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
whens the new pokesmons come out?

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

:toot: Thanks for the heads up OP!

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Spanish Manlove posted:

whens the new pokesmons come out?

nov 21

Looper
Mar 1, 2012
I thought it was breast cancer awareness month

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial
*puts a pot on his head and hits it with a wooden ladel* Bu bu bu bu bu bu duuuuuuhh I don't already have a perfect stats mega gengar that I've been using to annihilate japanese children online for full on ten cycles of the moon by now.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ristolaz posted:

*puts a pot on his head and hits it with a wooden ladel* Bu bu bu bu bu bu duuuuuuhh I don't already have a perfect stats mega gengar that I've been using to annihilate japanese children online for full on ten cycles of the moon by now.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

time to camp out and buy it for "my cousin"

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Ristolaz posted:

lmao

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Ristolaz posted:

DrPaper
Aug 29, 2011

every month is free pokemon month just get a loving gameshark

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

The Taint Reaper posted:

From now until October 31st you can download a free extra large Gourgeist from the Internet mystery gift. Gamestop is also giving out free Shiny white gengars w/ their megastone until the 26th and on the 27th the legendary promotion begins with that new fancy gen 6 legendary which unlocks poo poo for ORAS.

ORA?

DARPA Dad
Dec 9, 2008

Ristolaz posted:

1upclock
Sep 25, 2009

Taken completely out of context
Crossposting from The Weirdest Fanart thread because holy poo poo Nintendo:

MG42 posted:

Does it count if it's official?

There's a Pokemon x Junji Ito collaboration coming.
http://www.pokemon.jp/special/kowapoke/collaboration/

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
The all white Mega Gengar comes with the special ability "hatred" and a shitload of fire abilities

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

1upclock posted:

Crossposting from The Weirdest Fanart thread because holy poo poo Nintendo:

"This is my Pokéball! It was made for me!"

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
Does this mean to get the cool pokemon I have to go out in public and proclaim my playing of Pokemon?

Slur
Mar 6, 2013

It's the Final Countdown.
Oh, timed-exclusive events. What wonderful game design.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Slur posted:

Oh, timed-exclusive events. What wonderful game design.

It's pretty awesome unless you somehow can't turn on your 3DS.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
I can't wait for pokemeon.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Spanish Manlove posted:

I can't wait for pokemeon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Please don't encourage the lovely GBS mods to post here.

• Locked thread