Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
good?
yes
no
kinda
video games
View Results

• Locked thread
Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Is it good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chairface
Oct 28, 2007

No matter what you believe, I don't believe in you.

pedos like it

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

:gas:

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

uncle penus

Biggie Shorty
Oct 8, 2008
Literally played it for 10 minutes then deleted it.

Mobzy
Mar 22, 2010

I hear you can buy a house in-game which is kinda cool? Invite your friends over for a while and kiss them on the lips.

A Great Big Bee!
Mar 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer
archeage is video game that was released in 2014. it was made in korea and is an mmo. depiste this it is available in the english language. the name archeage comes from arch, which is a thing on bridges, and age, which is how old you are. this concludes my presentation

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

LOCUST FART HELL posted:

the name archeage comes from arch, which is a thing on bridges, and age, which is how old you are.
archunderage

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
archages_of_consent_in_europe.jpg

El Wombato
Mar 19, 2008

Mexican Marsupial
video games

Swelter Discharge
Mar 21, 2013

Mobzy posted:

I hear you can buy a house in-game which is kinda cool? Invite your friends over for a while and kiss them on the lips.

wow thatd be neat if i had any friends lol

whaley
Aug 13, 2000

MY DOODOO IS SPRAYING OUT
it's a game people paid money for so they could watch endless gold spammers in every chat channel and also if you walk onto a slope you can't attack enemies anymore. it's great

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

whaley posted:

it's a game people paid money for so they could watch endless gold spammers in every chat channel and also if you walk onto a slope you can't attack enemies anymore. it's great

its free though praise christ praise christ

its still not a good game though

whaley
Aug 13, 2000

MY DOODOO IS SPRAYING OUT
a lot of people paid money anywa was the best part. 50 dollars to get endlessly advertised to by gold spammers and not be able to walk on a rock during batltle without breaking the game

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

whaley posted:

a lot of people paid money anywa was the best part. 50 dollars to get endlessly advertised to by gold spammers and not be able to walk on a rock during batltle without breaking the game

Before release there were (still are?) three packages that went up on Steam for people to preorder with. A bronze package for $50, a silver package for $150, and a gold one for $250. For a free to play game.

For several days the silver package was the top seller on Steam.

sword_man.gif
Apr 12, 2007

Fun Shoe
imagine eve online but in fantasy china and less fun somehow

puberty worked me over
May 20, 2013

by Cyrano4747
It is good people dropped a ton of money on this game so that I could exploit the hosed up game economy to get the premium subscription thingy for free and steal their stuff

They paid money to get griefed.

folgore
Jun 30, 2006

nice tut

sword_man.gif posted:

imagine eve online but in fantasy china and less fun somehow

I tried to play EVE a few days ago and what you are saying is hard to believe.

fuepi
Feb 6, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
*ducktails nephew voice* tell me unca wemus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

koolkal
Oct 21, 2008

this thread maybe doesnt have room for 2 green xbox one avs
The best part of archage is the 1 goon smart enuff to just bot and post pedo jokes in between shots of him flying thru the air

Every time theres a goon that realizes theyre wasting their lives playing that lovely game legit and asking him to be banned probed or kicked from the guild

• Locked thread