Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
posting smiling
i don't understand the crew threads so which one is the "crew thread for me" tia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cuntman.net

we should make a new crew thread. byob crew

posting smiling
i want a respectable crew that people have heard of. one with a reputation.

Unity Gain

dancing blue
well, you're a plat, so you are always welcome in platinum crew. the people in nite crew are also very nice; we have good diplomatic relations with them. If you want to join nite crew you need to be up on your anime.

posting smiling
well i could get banned and lose my platinum account upgrade, and i don't like that kind of uncertainty. i want to know my crew has my back. i've never actually watched anime, except for the dragon ball z after school special so that doesn't sound like a good fit.

Corridor

Classicist posted:

well i could get banned and lose my platinum account upgrade, and i don't like that kind of uncertainty. i want to know my crew has my back. i've never actually watched anime, except for the dragon ball z after school special so that doesn't sound like a good fit.

i don't watch anime either. all you need to be nite crew is to post in nite crew. we have your back, unless you are a massive fag, but the level of fagitude required to be bigger fags than nite crew is p goddamn high

if you have a job that makes you want to die on a daily basis then you could post in work crew.

orange juche

the secret of nite crew is we dont actually watch anime

GEExCEE

this forum has become extremely gbs in recent aeons

orange juche

i will commit sudoku to atone for my posting

Salmiakki

the nordic thread

tao of lmao

just post where ever? I'm in all the crews.

tao of lmao

if there's a crew in byob, i'm part of it

tao of lmao

crews are extremely my poo poo it feels nice to be accepted

Pedantra

by Lowtax
im in renegade crew now, and we dont take no guff from no one

Salmiakki

wth posted:

if there's a crew in byob, i'm part of it

mikset ole pohjoismaa porukassa sitten :colbert:

the unabonger
ah. this is an important decision which can impact your posting career forever. good luck making the right decision op.

tao of lmao

Salmiakki posted:

mikset ole pohjoismaa porukassa sitten :colbert:

you speak is if your moon language prevents me from being friends with you

tao of lmao

nordic crew and I are tight

Salmiakki

wth posted:

you speak is if your moon language prevents me from being friends with you

wth posted:

nordic crew and I are tight

senkin höpsö kaveri, älä ammu minua mä tanssin