Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
dark souls is just a regular game that replaced the Loading Checkpoint screen with YOU DIED and makes you lose something meaningless for it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

i like dark souls and think it's kinda hard

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i played it with a mouse and keyboard though because suck my cock if you expect me to play a pc game with a controller so i basically fought the controls the whole game

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Lmao.

OkieMurse
Nov 2, 2011

I get paid to stab people with sharp objects.

Widestancer posted:

He should post his dick.

That's your answer to every problem.

Buck Turgidson
Feb 6, 2011

𓀬𓀠𓀟𓀡𓀢𓀣𓀤𓀥𓀞𓀬
Playing any of the New Super Mario Bros games in coop is literally 1000x more difficult than Dark Souls. So many dead Luigis... one day I'll be the one throwing you into the lava, Mario.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

matrix ripoff posted:

you're right; i deliberately choose to be wrong and be angry at people loving up my enjoyment of a thing. got a problem?

i think u have that problem friend

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
of the games i own, proabbly SMT nocturne (hard mode) and etrian odyssey iv are harder.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Larry Parrish posted:

dark souls is just a regular game that replaced the Loading Checkpoint screen with YOU DIED and makes you lose something meaningless for it.

:witch:

ForeverSmug
Oct 9, 2012

Larry Parrish posted:

i played it with a mouse and keyboard though because suck my cock if you expect me to play a pc game with a controller so i basically fought the controls the whole game
what's it like to be retarded

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Having lots of people share their experiences with a game doesn't actually diminish the game's actual value at all; you're mentally retarded.

Having the mystique of the game which is one of its strongest points destroyed affects it regardless. That guy's an utter fucktard, granted, but he has a bit of a point.

Falsum
May 10, 2013

Crazy for the Bros

Larry Parrish posted:

Eeh, Dark Souls's m+k controls are fine once you've installed the fixes.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

matrix ripoff posted:

you're right; i deliberately choose to be wrong and be angry at people loving up my enjoyment of a thing. got a problem?

Lol I bet you don't even know what King's Field is you stupid bitch, gently caress you.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Advance Wars

swamp waste
Nov 4, 2009

There is some very sensual touching going on in the cutscene there. i don't actually think it means anything sexual but it's cool how it contrasts with modern ideas of what bad ass stuff should be like. It even seems authentic to some kind of chivalric masculine touching from a tyme longe gone

matrix ripoff posted:

dark souls was better before the whole planet played it and made ten billion youtube videos about it; sorry it's true

thinking this is your punishment for watching other people play video games on youtube

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

F-Zero GX story mode on hard

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Widestancer posted:

I uh I hate it when games get exposure that I enjoy because *snort* I'm a mulatto with incontinence that can't stand the thought of fun being shared

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

No game makes me harder than dark souls

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

No Such Thing posted:

No game makes me harder than dark souls

someone needs to play senran kagura

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Leadthumb posted:

F-Zero GX story mode on hard

evidence
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZLwM3nyY5g

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

GX didnt have a story mode, just ultra hard maps. and your only reward for beating them was even harder versions, with the Very Hard ones demanding perfection/outright cheating.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

2. PewDuckPie
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpvusowzCvM&t=90s

• Locked thread