Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
posting smiling
help me out? any exercises you do to build self confidence? here's my current regimen:

* look in the mirror and say "get some" (10 reps)
* print out a picture of a celebrity and smile at it (3 reps)
* find an expensive piece of clothes on amazon and say "you're worth it" (5 reps)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am he

- record yourself doing karate moves (until muscles fail)
- watch the recording and say "thats a black belt move! the student...has become the sensei!" (until muscles recover)
- head to Mega Mountain at high noon (1 rep)

Just Burgs

Get 3 compliments from cute ladies or dudes every day for 30 days and you will be a bronzed confident G-d.

Senior Management

Run 8 miles a day to be in shape and the people will like you possibly including yourself. Also watch anime.

FartGhost

Excercise can cause physical pain, as a confident person I know I don't deserve that

Slot

Have a staring contest with any finicky flighty birds you can find. When they fly off imply they're fags and weak

Senior Management

Have lots of sex to burn calories.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

embykins
avoidance exercises can be a confidence builder.
-avoid whole foods and local organic food stores where good looking, successful types go. instead, shop at places whose patrons are poor and unkempt. you'll feel like a model.
-avoid gyms. they will only remind you that you aren't the alpha in the room and you never will be.

• Locked thread