Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
"Today's front page article made me chuckle, but am I the only one that feels the comedic technique of "describe everything in the voice of a Faulknerian manchild" might be getting a little long in the tooth?

"It's an effective way to highlight the ultimately juvenile and hollow nature our culture's neverending quest for self-gratification, but after the tenth or twentieth article written in that voice, it starts to wear a bit thin."

Remarked a full grown adult who voluntarily spends several hours a day on a joke website. He later went on to become visibly agitated because of something another adult said about a cartoon both of them should be too old to watch.

E: http://www.somethingawful.com/news/advanced-warfare-spacey/

Applewhite fucked around with this message at 14:17 on Oct 20, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Astrochicken
Aug 13, 2007

So you better go back to your bars, your temples
Your massage parlors!

I'm confused by the OP. Is it no longer cool to hate on Zack Parsons? Please advise!

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Astrochicken posted:

I'm confused by the OP. Is it no longer cool to hate on Zack Parsons? Please advise!

Now I'm confused.

Baby Babbeh
Aug 2, 2005

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you work with Turkeys!!

Hating on Zack jumped the shark.

• Locked thread