Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
OP is a human being
yes
yes?
goku
OP is gay
View Results

• Locked thread
Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOrphBFlDsg
:eyepop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
*Reading tghe epic poll options* Well, having yes on there twice was already pretty funny, but when I saw the "goku" option referencing the famous GBS Goku Meme, the LOL's just wouldn't stop coming.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

*Reading tghe epic poll options* Well, having yes on there twice was already pretty funny, but when I saw the "goku" option referencing the famous GBS Goku Meme, the LOL's just wouldn't stop coming.
respect goku

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

lmao

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Remember the other day when we laughed about goku on the poll. Well today it's back, in even more epic and funny form.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
p. drat goku

Thug Lessons
Dec 14, 2006

I lust in my heart for as many dead refugees as possible.
These are absolutely awful. They should stick to movies.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Wormskull posted:

Remember the other day when we laughed about goku on the poll. Well today it's back, in even more epic and funny form.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Thug Lessons posted:

These are absolutely awful. They should stick to movies.
but they're so...

agreeable

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
Rich is cool, but that other dude is boring and dumb.

Grakdesh
Jul 21, 2005

High-functioning otaku.
They didn't like Banner Saga so idk what to tell you

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Grakdesh posted:

They didn't like Banner Saga so idk what to tell you
Since they couldn't figure out the plot, what is the plot to Banner Saga?

I got that the world is dying and that there's people moving...somewhere because...reasons, and that's it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thug Lessons
Dec 14, 2006

I lust in my heart for as many dead refugees as possible.

SunAndSpring posted:

Rich is cool, but that other dude is boring and dumb.

His name is AIDS Moby.

• Locked thread