Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

Ragg posted:

Draco is a cis man.

WTF?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene

Sir AIDS posted:

Sugar_Dragon

Nicolai how's surgey these days
Oct 17, 2013
anus_pounder Brofists this.
Jasede
Jasede I have no idea. Did I already tell you he turned into a gay submissive furry, as I predicted on first contact? If I got a penny every time I predict someone turning into a furry I'd have... two pennies.
Oct 17, 2013
Nicolai
Nicolai Nice, what is his fursona? Anthro shopping cart?
Oct 17, 2013
Jasede
Jasede loool I think he's unemployed AFAIK; last I saw him he was posting at a YCS spin-off called badgame, but that was two years ago. He didn't have anywhere else to post after they banned him for being a gay furry at SA and the Codex is too mean for him, according to him. Which is ironic considering his is the nicest place I know.
Oct 17, 2013
Nicolai
Nicolai heh, i'll drop him a note on badgame, see what his fursona is. maybe link us up to his furryaffinity user and check out the sick art he has commissioned of it (surely every furre does this)
Oct 19, 2013
Nicolai
Nicolai PS3 username? sugardrgn

dragon's aren't even furry, wth
Oct 19, 2013

Stink fag
Aug 21, 2014

Hoodrich posted:

Oct 17, 2013
Jasede
Jasede I have no idea. Did I already tell you he turned into a gay submissive furry, as I predicted on first contact? If I got a penny every time I predict someone turning into a furry I'd have... two pennies.
Oct 17, 2013
Nicolai
Oct 17, 2013
Jasede
Jasede loool I think he's unemployed AFAIK; last I saw him he was posting at a YCS spin-off called badgame, but that was two years ago. He didn't have anywhere else to post after they banned him for being a gay furry at SA and the Codex is too mean for him, according to him. Which is ironic considering his is the nicest place I know.
Oct 17, 2013
Nicolai
Nicolai heh, i'll drop him a note on badgame, see what his fursona is. maybe link us up to his furryaffinity user and check out the sick art he has commissioned of it (surely every furre does this)
Oct 19, 2013
Nicolai

Oct 19, 2013

Lol.

Maltag
Oct 1, 2007

im fat
Feb 28, 2014

Sir AIDS posted:

Sugar_Dragon

my nigga.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

He is what he is.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Hoodrich posted:

Oct 17, 2013
Jasede
Oct 17, 2013
Nicolai
Oct 17, 2013
Jasede
Oct 17, 2013
Nicolai
Oct 19, 2013
Nicolai

Oct 19, 2013

Lmfao.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

conceitedguy posted:

holy poo poo. thunderrump rage quit.

'he did, and i deleted those threads. and the subforum is closed and he's unbanned since i can't open it without him making GBS threads it up and banning him makes half the forum cry like little cunts. i quit coding for this piece of poo poo as of today. gently caress you all.'

Lol.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I was laughing at sugary is now friends with Anonymous Asswolf for 2 minutes yesterday.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I was laughing at sugary is now friends with Anonymous Asswolf for 2 minutes yesterday.

Lol

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013
SUgary FTW

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I have this and the pylon song stuck in my head. About to go full prodormal

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

Knuc U Kinte posted:

lmao. but sugary is cool

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

Sir AIDS posted:

I have this and the pylon song stuck in my head. About to go full prodormal

i have this https://vine.co/v/Md5UrmEOIHF

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

DICKHEAD posted:

lmao. but sugary is cool

Obvs, or he wouldn't be on my Steam Friends List.

Mobzy
Mar 22, 2010

Hoodrich posted:

Oct 17, 2013
Jasede
Oct 17, 2013
Nicolai
Oct 17, 2013
Jasede
Oct 17, 2013
Nicolai
Oct 19, 2013
Nicolai

Oct 19, 2013

;/

eat shit sexhavers
May 8, 2007

a thing which could not
be put back. Not be
made right again.

Maltag posted:

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

conceitedguy posted:

holy poo poo. thunderrump rage quit.

'he did, and i deleted those threads. and the subforum is closed and he's unbanned since i can't open it without him making GBS threads it up and banning him makes half the forum cry like little cunts. i quit coding for this piece of poo poo as of today. gently caress you all.'

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

lkmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm really glad badgame is falling apart but that means there's about a 70% chance this forum is about to become unreadable.

• Locked thread