Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

I see some hot dudes, making me v horny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

Salmiakki

Angry Fish posted:

hosed up gif

um what

Damp Star Baby

Staying Legend. CA Exempt DEATH
that car killed his grandpa

Savage For The Winjun

FluffieDuckie

Came here for the nipple pics. Leaving confused

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

FluffieDuckie posted:

Came here for the nipple pics. Leaving confused

people please, we need those nipples

alnilam

Is this the new cfitness thread

ulvir

Chill la Chill posted:

I see some hot dudes, making me v horny

if you spot them while they squat you can cop a feel on their pecs and maybe accidentally have their butt touch your D and act like it was an accident that way you might meet a hot new BF

vermeul

Free Acid
Thread fail no nip pics

ulvir

flaunt the stiff nipnips whilst benching

Savage For The Winjun

SOMEONE POST THEIR NIPS

Scaly Haylie

Twilight Matrix posted:

SOMEONE POST THEIR NIPS

ulvir

code:
|  .   .  |

Savage For The Winjun

Twilight Matrix posted:

SOMEONE POST THEIR NIPS

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

ulvir posted:

if you spot them while they squat you can cop a feel on their pecs and maybe accidentally have their butt touch your D and act like it was an accident that way you might meet a hot new BF

thank you I was trying to imply this was the suggestion I was looking for but didn't want to appear too uh masculine for the byob forum

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

I am sorry my phone ran out of batteries and I finished doing leg day. maybe next time I will post some nips, really weird they have the AC on when it's cold outside but maybe nip action is their end game

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

alnilam posted:

Is this the new cfitness thread

I went up to 9 plates on leg press today. dunno if that's good or bad but I stole all the 45s from everywhere :evilbuddy:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scaly Haylie

Chill la Chill posted:

I am sorry my phone ran out of batteries and I finished doing leg day. maybe next time I will post some nips, really weird they have the AC on when it's cold outside but maybe nip action is their end game

that's respectable.

• Locked thread