Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

jams, fruit conserves, or 'jellies', whatever you call em, jam makes an excellent nutritious snack while playing video games

reviews of some recent jams i have enjoyed

bonne maman is a hell of a jam in a classic homemade-style jar with a pasted on inkjet label with a nostalgic kick that pears (he he) great with classic retro video games from nintendo and sega

anathoth is a name that sounds like a diablo demon so it's no surprise that this little number makes loot smoother and sweeter. the colour-treated transparent plastic packaging design evokes a classic time in a modern era exudes confidence and honesty, so it goes great with indie titles

shut up and jam: pro-jam tip if you think mario and luigi make a 'dream team', you should meet jam and bread! carefully spread the jam around the middle of the bread and bunch it up: that way the bread will protect your fingers - and your controllers - from the sticky deliciousness. remember, jam's for your inners, not your triggers

chaosbreather fucked around with this message at 06:13 on Oct 23, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

surc
Aug 17, 2004

Only registered members can see post attachments!

OkieMurse
Nov 2, 2011

I get paid to stab people with sharp objects.

5/5 jam

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
tru dat, OP. jam is great. i just finished a jar of homemade grape jam, myself. though i like boysenberry a lot too. salal berries make a great spread too, and i just finished making some apple jam. poo poo's good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OkieMurse
Nov 2, 2011

I get paid to stab people with sharp objects.
Suan's scotch bonnet pepper jelly is good for a kick. Recommended with hot and spicy titles like the latest Senran Kagura game

F.R.O.G. jam is delicious too, especially if you can get some homemade Amish stuff. Recommended with an old fashioned farming game like Harvest Moon or Farming Simulator 2014.

My mom also makes a badass calamondin marmalade that I have been unable to find a replacement for in stores. I'd recommend this with nothing because you can't have any.

OkieMurse fucked around with this message at 05:51 on Oct 23, 2014

• Locked thread