Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

AHungryRobot posted:

i think that's the 'twisted' affix. it boosts a gun's damage a lot but makes it fire slow bullets in a corkscrew pattern.

nah they weren't corkscrew. I'm tempted to load up my BL save and see but Im pretty sure that it was a 'liquid' something or other, which is normally a fairly innocuous attribute

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

I checked.... it might have gotten patched out of the game or the save corrupted somehow(it took forever to load and when it did my mordecai has 4 equipment slots with nothing in them?? and doesnt have any Mashers at all????) but i'm forced to assume that it was a variant of the TMP "Cold Torment" by vladof

he's level 61 and one of the weapons he had equipped and was presumably actively using is a Level 36 Cold Torment so that's probably what that poo poo was lol: Damage240/Acc90/Fire Rate12.7, at lv36 green

edit: Huh, no level 50+ weapons in his inv though.... maybe it somehow loaded without the DLC so all those high level DLC items vanished.... well whatever, in any case: the overpowered thing was probably the low level green with better dps than almost any level 50-ish orange

lesbian baphomet fucked around with this message at 02:07 on Oct 24, 2014

AHungryRobot
Oct 12, 2012
yeah the cold affix makes the bullets barely faster than rockets so that was probably it.

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
if you duel someone in borderlands 1 and have them jump and you duck and shoot them in the feet with sledge's shotgun they fly off into the distance and there's cool stuff off the map sometimes

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Omw home this should be fun

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
New characters?

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Sure; I have a level 11 soldier as well. That's it since I lost my old saves in a reformat awhile back :rip:

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Sword man had to bail but that was really fun! I think we have enough people to do this on an irregular basis easily.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Short but still pretty fun.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

We should do this again very very soon. I forgot how hilarious hearing Brick's action skill in action was and that was a pretty tough fight against Bone Head!

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

I dunno, I thought our strategy of chain revives and whittle him down 1s and 2s at a time was pretty solid.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

No Such Thing posted:

I dunno, I thought our strategy of chain revives and whittle him down 1s and 2s at a time was pretty solid.

gently caress yeah

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.
honestly i'm just playing to hear 4 men grunting constantly for 5 minutes as we all sprint jump to the next area

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sword_man.gif
Apr 12, 2007

Fun Shoe
hrrng hoorgh hrrrng ARHGHAHGHGHG YAHHGHGHGHG HYAGHGHGHGGH hrrrng hrrrrrng hwooof

the borderlands experience

• Locked thread