Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

the game is short but sweet. but like really sweet. like a cake made out of weed. designed by platinum. that can chop soldiers into 100+ pieces with its feet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

-- Knuc U Kinte

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay
buy Zeno Clash 2 a million times and hand it out like candy to fellow imp zoners. be the light.

otherwise....... eat kak, you tef!

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW

Kobold eBooks
Mar 5, 2007

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AN OPEN PALM SLAM A CARTRIDGE IN THE SUPER FAMICOM. ITS E-ZEAO AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE THE MAIN CHARACTER, CORPORAL FALCOM.
revengeance is good because it's just bayonetta only you're an anime robot man instead of an anime booby lady

Kobold eBooks
Mar 5, 2007

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AN OPEN PALM SLAM A CARTRIDGE IN THE SUPER FAMICOM. ITS E-ZEAO AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE THE MAIN CHARACTER, CORPORAL FALCOM.
anime robot men with good asses are just as good as anime booby ladies with good asses imo

ForeverSmug
Oct 9, 2012

Mach2 posted:

I can't believe any honest-to-god gamer could actually wonder "is one of the best action games of all time worth fifteen bucks?"

Also buy that Saints Row Franchise Pack, mod SR2 with the Gentlemen Of The Row fix, then play through the series from there.

SR2 owns but it runs like poo poo on PC

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

ForeverSmug posted:

there are ways to fix it if youre willing to dig around files a bit. but boy is it called the worst port ever for a reason. they managed to gently caress things up that no other games have hosed up before, it goes way beyond "optimized for the 360 and nothing else."

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
MGR features a nanomachined US senator that used to play college football, a talking robot dog, and the most hanzo steel in a video game ever. It is the best.

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

seiferguy posted:

MGR features a nanomachined US senator that used to play college football, a talking robot dog, and the most hanzo steel in a video game ever. It is the best.

It's not a "robot dog" it is a "dog shaped robot buddy." God. drat. It.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

the robot dog DLC is really terrible. your moveset is clunky and limited, you take twice the damage raiden would from everything, and the unique bossfight is incredibly lovely. the cutscenes are also boring

sam's dlc is amazing and should be played immediately after completing the game

most of the virtual missions are hair-pullers and not fun, dont bother unless you really care about unlockables and then you should probably just download a completed save

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014

ForeverSmug posted:

Why do you think I specifically mentioned the patch that fixes most performance issues?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

Bobnumerotres posted:

the robot dog DLC is really terrible. your moveset is clunky and limited, you take twice the damage raiden would from everything, and the unique bossfight is incredibly lovely. the cutscenes are also boring

sam's dlc is amazing and should be played immediately after completing the game

most of the virtual missions are hair-pullers and not fun, dont bother unless you really care about unlockables and then you should probably just download a completed save

the boss fight is good actually, but besides that it's a Stealth Mission DLC rather than combat oriented like sam's or the main game

• Locked thread