Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Tin Of Beans

what do you guys think of boats??? or ships, or other water borne vessels (submarines, barges, kayaks, etc) i just really want to talk about boats

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
I lived on a ship for six years. Wasokay

emmie

b ote float

Bread Set Jettison

Yeah... a boat that ...

haha

A Tin Of Beans

emmie posted:

b ote float

this is true and accurate

A Tin Of Beans

Angry Fish posted:

I lived on a ship for six years. Wasokay

metal boat solid

City of Glompton

I like canoeing

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
theyre bullshit I dont believe in them

A Tin Of Beans

Siluvayne posted:

I like canoeing

i used to go canoeing a lot as a kid, on field trips, actually, and it was good

we got to row around on lakes. when is the last time you rode in a canoe. how did it go

kidfresca

You're kidding, right?

John Lennon, Singer of The Beatles. He wrote the song "Imagine" and was shot and killed some time in the eighties.

Fuck has the WHOLE WORLD GONE CRAZY!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlantic_slave_trade

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Here is my boat

Oh. Oh dear. Something seems to have gone wrong.

City of Glompton

A Tin Of Beans posted:

i used to go canoeing a lot as a kid, on field trips, actually, and it was good

we got to row around on lakes. when is the last time you rode in a canoe. how did it go

we went a lot when I was a kid, on the trinity river in northern california. it was really fun. the last time I was in a canoe was a couple years ago on a camping trip, on a lake in idaho. not nearly as fun as moving water.

now that I have a vehicle with a roof rack, I'm kinda hoping I can borrow the canoe from my parents next summer...

A Tin Of Beans

boats can be used for evil, as well as good, also. here is a good boat:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theodore_Tugboat

siluvayne i hope you can borrow their canoe also! or maybe even get your own. i wish you luck in your adventures on the river. lakes are fun to canoe in, for me. i've never gone on moving water. but i did go innertubing once. that is not the same.

cuntman.net

boats can be anything. a big sailing ship is a boat of course. a bunch of logs tied together? also a boat. even a wooden plank can be a boat. a sheet of paper is a boat too at least for a while. a cinderblock though is actually a submarine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City of Glompton

Sleepy Owl posted:

boats can be anything. a big sailing ship is a boat of course. a bunch of logs tied together? also a boat. even a wooden plank can be a boat. a sheet of paper is a boat too at least for a while. a cinderblock though is actually a submarine

• Locked thread