Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gross Dude

Gross Dude
Top ten percent qualify for nationals. I've been practicing my rinsing, because it's always been a weak spot of mine. I suck at drying, but a lot of the more modern tournaments focus solely on washing, so I've let that whole aspect go. If I ever do see a tournament that isn't washing only, not sure that I could compete.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

Gross Dude posted:

Top ten percent qualify for nationals. I've been practicing my rinsing, because it's always been a weak spot of mine. I suck at drying, but a lot of the more modern tournaments focus solely on washing, so I've let that whole aspect go. If I ever do see a tournament that isn't washing only, not sure that I could compete.

are you going with Cascade this time? i'm trying a different strategy, but i won't tell my secrets.

Gross Dude

Gross Dude
I have a homemade concoction filled with secret cleaning ingredients. I also will not spill my secrets.

verily carefree

wash 2 3 rinse 2 3 dry 2 3

alnilam

is there still a "water saver" category for minimal water use while still having good technique, speed, and results? i heard they were goign to get rid of that category, but with recent droughts i think it's all the more important to encourage people to develop in that area

ZeroCount

are you still allowed to knot your dishrags up and whip them at the competition? It shouldnt be IMO, I had to give up the lifestyle entirely after I had torn a ligament in my knee thanks to ragwhipping

playground tough
Will the qualifying rounds be held on a hobart or ecowash system? Will the dishwashing racks be coated in teflon!? this is important to my winning this tourny

Android Blues

Do you use gloves, OP? What colour? Even if they're pink, they're still sometimes sold as Marigolds, but I think that's misleading.

verily carefree

*eye of the tiger plays as op goes from breaking dishes and pruny hands toa dishwashing master*

FutonForensic

It might be tempting to use a rotating wrist washing technique like the Koreans do, but keep in mind that they all blow out their wrists within 4-5 years of competition. Store the energy in your elbows instead, and make sure to keep your glutes tight.

vermeul

Free Acid
Machine loading or a more traditional form? This is almost an Olympic sport

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinche Rudo

Are they allowing you to use microfiber towels or is it cotton only?

• Locked thread