Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dino.
Mar 28, 2010

Yip Yip, bitch.
I remember spending ages with that stupid toy when I was a kid. It would frequently go off the rails, and not be perfect, so when it did manage to get it RIGHT, I'd be soooo excited. Welp, now there's an online version:

http://nathanfriend.com/inspirograph/

It is very cool, and I've had a lot of fun dinking around with it. You can change the colour of the paper, or the ink as many times as you please. Either post your own creations, or choose one from the gallery, and post that. Show me your spirographs!

These are two of mine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cowboythreespeech
Dec 28, 2008

Did you know there’s a direct correlation between the decline in Spirograph and the rise in gang activity? Think about it.

Kikka
Feb 10, 2010

I POST STUPID STUFF ABOUT DOCTOR WHO
I will.

cowboythreespeech
Dec 28, 2008

no you won't.

dino.
Mar 28, 2010

Yip Yip, bitch.

quote:

Did you know there’s a direct correlation between the decline in Spirograph and the rise in gang activity? Think about it.
Where is this from? I actually had that quote in my head, and can't put my finger on where I've heard it before.

One Swell Foop
Aug 5, 2010

I'm afraid we have no time for codes and manners.
It's a Simpsons episode where Lisa meets the inventor of the Spirograph. The internet tells me it's the episode "Radioactive Man".

cowboythreespeech
Dec 28, 2008

Yeah. Bart and Lisa are searching for Milhouse and they go to the abandoned Spirograph factory. He's not the inventor, just a crazy guy who does nothing but use spirographs.

Electrical Fire
Mar 29, 2010

cowboythreespeech posted:

Yeah. Bart and Lisa are searching for Milhouse and they go to the abandoned Spirograph factory. He's not the inventor, just a crazy guy who does nothing but use spirographs.

It's just Bart actually, no Lisa.

cowboythreespeech
Dec 28, 2008

Electrical Fire posted:

It's just Bart actually, no Lisa.

is there a scene where both Bart and Lisa are with Dr. S? I seem to recall...

anyway, super derail. Here, I made this for you, OP:

I also made dumb noises the entire time.

dino.
Mar 28, 2010

Yip Yip, bitch.
That's a gorgeous one. The middle bits make me happy. :]

dino.
Mar 28, 2010

Yip Yip, bitch.

I love how you can layer the pens, because they get darker if you draw over the lines.

MaliciousOnion
Sep 23, 2009

Ignorance, the root of all evil

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sharkie
Feb 4, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
I made a spirograph

• Locked thread