Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

You drinkin' again Shim?

Nah :)

:420:

But drinking yourself to death torturously is funnier than enjoying cannabis and your slowly improving and wonderful life haha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Slowly improving every day. :)

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Oh, hey new thread. I need to stop using my bookmarks for everything.

Looks like we got a cool mod.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

zombie303 posted:

Oh, hey new thread. I need to stop using my bookmarks for everything.

Looks like we got a cool mod.

Yep, plus, N4I seems to not mind in case you feel like taking a piss on D&D

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
Wait we got a new mod other than N4I?

Who?

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

It's halloween, man, get with it.

It's the italian guy from SAS, check OP

ManMythLegend
Aug 18, 2003

I don't believe in anything, I'm just here for the violence.
Gigi Galli, I don't know who you are, and like most red blooded Americans I only venture into the soccer forum during the World Cup, but you seem like a cool dude. I hope you enjoyed your time in GiP. Give em hell kid. :)

justice4trayvawn
Oct 26, 2014

ManMythLegend posted:

Gigi Galli, I don't know who you are, and like most red blooded Americans I only venture into the soccer forum during the World Cup, but you seem like a cool dude. I hope you enjoyed your time in GiP. Give em hell kid. :)

just tell them that jozy sucks its the secret password (pls confirm)

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
Thanks guys I like you too.

justice4trayvawn posted:

just tell them that jozy sucks its the secret password (pls confirm)

He's bad.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Gone, but not forgotten.

Whipped Buttcheeks
Jul 25, 2007
Chairborne Ranger

Booblord Zagats posted:

When we were kids and my dad was stationed in Guam, the Marines that lived near by would give American (ie any white or black kids) candy on Halloween and tell the islander kids to gently caress off. That's probably a part of why I decided to become a Marine when I got older

OCONUS Holloween always sucks. loving Germans don't want to celebrate holloween in town, so instead they descend on the off-post American neighborhood like a candy-pillaging Mongol horde. Place ran out of candy by 7 last night.

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

BANDAIDS DON'T FIX BULLET HOLES

My PX used to have a comic book store in it, but it closed a few months back.

Then Boingo used it as their local office when they were prepping to take over the contract to provide service to all of the barracks buildings here, but they moved out as soon as they took over the contract because they suck dick and it's impossible to load facebook from like 6 to 10 every night.

That's my PX story.

krispykremessuck
Jul 22, 2005

unlike most veterans and SA members $10 is not a meaningful expenditure for me

I'm gonna have me a swag Bar-B-Q
CoD2 on 360 was still $60 at an AAFES I used to go to in like 2010 or 11.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

krispykremessuck posted:

CoD2 on 360 was still $60 at an AAFES I used to go to in like 2010 or 11.
AAFES is pretty much the military equivalent of KMart. Keeping poo poo in stock no one is going to buy, check, dead staring eyes on all the employees, check, people smacking their kids in public, check.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

Gigi Galli posted:

Thanks guys I like you too.

He's bad.

Not gonna lie man I said soccer sucks to try to get you to probate me since you sounded like you didn't want to. You saw through my bluff.

Soccer still sucks though.

You've joined movax on the cool mods list.

Fucitol
May 8, 2005

Ceterum autem censeo mundum esse delendam

Memento, homo, quia pulvis es, et in pulverem reverteris

Cole posted:

rude

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nx1Z-jfmhMg

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Cole posted:

Not gonna lie man I said soccer sucks to try to get you to probate me since you sounded like you didn't want to. You saw through my bluff.

You've joined movax on the cool mods list.

I definitely haven't heard "soccer is gay" about a trillion times in my life, I was close to tears for sure.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Casimir Radon posted:

AAFES is pretty much the military equivalent of KMart. Keeping poo poo in stock no one is going to buy, check, dead staring eyes on all the employees, check, people smacking their kids in public, check.

Real talk right here

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
i gives a gently caress about sports but soccer is pretty cool, especially when i was in germany during the world cup. also some british guy yelled at me in a bar in vancouver bc when i was talking about it to some non-mil friends and he was all like "it's called footy, mate" and i was gonna say yeah i know but i'm talking to other americans here so gently caress but he walked away before i could say anything. that's the my story, i guess.

:toot:

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Gigi Galli posted:

So who's worse, MP's or regular cops?

Little late but gotta chime in here. The civilian PMO dudes are the loving worst. They have some sense of entitlement and are mostly veterans trying to get their ohhrah on and live in their enlisted rank. The MPs are usually some lance cooley that just doesn't give a gently caress. And most the people checking IDs at the gate aren't even MPs just dudes waiting for EAS and they give even less fucks.

But god forbid the civilian dude is checking IDs. He's the one that doesn't just blindly wave you on and gently caress if he pulls you over its game over.

Ok there's my rant

gently caress Navy MAs though those dudes loving suck. Cock sucker wrote me a ticket for no insurance and wouldn't accept proof on the USAA app because it was "digital" even though any highway or city cop will. loving bitches. They're a pain on ship too. Then he wrote that I was argumentative and I got banned from base driving for 2 weeks. Plus isn't your insurance tied to your registration these days

Nostalgia4Dogges fucked around with this message at 23:13 on Nov 1, 2014

krispykremessuck
Jul 22, 2005

unlike most veterans and SA members $10 is not a meaningful expenditure for me

I'm gonna have me a swag Bar-B-Q

Christoff posted:

gently caress Navy MAs though those dudes loving suck. Cock sucker wrote me a ticket for no insurance and wouldn't accept proof on the USAA app because it was "digital" even though any highway or city cop will. loving bitches. They're a pain on ship too. Then he wrote that I was argumentative and I got banned from base driving for 2 weeks. Plus isn't your insurance tied to your registration these days

agreed, but not your insurance is not necessarily tied to your registration. it depends on the state

kill all MAs though

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
I don't 'get' soccer, but I'm glad it makes lots of people happy and keeps Mexican kids busy enough to keep them all from selling me Chiclets on EVERY street corner when I go to Mexico.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Every 4 years the bars are packed with idiots pretending to care about thing that doesn't matter

At least the hot latina proportion of the bar population skyrockets

That is all I have to say about that

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

It was a pleasure posting with you guys, if you ever want to call someone a human being on another subforum, you're all welcome in TRP.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Gigi Galli posted:

It was a pleasure posting with you guys, if you ever want to call someone a human being on another subforum, you're all welcome in TRP.

Likewise people are more than welcome down here. We're pretty welcoming.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Gigi Galli posted:

You're a gipper in our eyes GG o7

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
ooragh gigli

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU