Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
If your an art history major then 1. Awww, hope you enjoy bagging my groceries, scum :allears: 2. You probably use a computer monitor to see pics on sites such as Facebook (ugh.....) Or Twitter- which I'm so smart I that I don't even know how to use it. I use an oscilloscope instead - the wavy line imparts all the information about the computer's programming in an amazingly elegant fashion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ira Glass Jaw
Oct 21, 2010

I see the matrix code and the code is telling me this post is a piece of poo poo

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

High School Grads Eligible!
i had an engineer friend in school make a clock display on an oscilloscope

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

I'm not sure if this is actually true.

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

A Wheezy Steampunk posted:

that's pretty cool. i'm surprised no one has made a mario or doom clone for an oscilloscope. i guess they wouldn't be able to share it with many people and kinda pointless maybe

doom would be awful. all the textures would be green lines overlapped over other things, and you wouldn't be able to see anything or tell where you were even if you didn't have textures

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002

A Wheezy Steampunk posted:

:eyepop:

• Locked thread