Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014
Here are four spooky, creepy or otherwise unsettling Anime shows that you can probably find on Netflix. I'm just posting four of them as I'm still new to Anime myself, but hopefully someone more knowledgeable will step up and we can get a YOSPOS Spooky Anime Megathread!

I know this isn't very YOSPOS-y but hell, you can watch these on your computer and it's Halloween so :cheers:

_________

Blood+

Even while suffering from amnesia, teenager Sayo Otanashi still has the wherewithal to fight the blood-sucking hordes who threaten to overtake Japan.

Average of 543,527 ratings: 4 stars
2005-2006
TV-MA
2 Parts

_________

Arpeggio of Blue Steel

Seventeen years after a fleet of artificially intelligent ships invaded the seas, a young man takes command of one of the vessels and fights back.

Average of 26,350 ratings: 4.1 stars

NR
1 Season

_________

Blue Exorcist

Determined to throw off the curse of being Satan's illegitimate son, Rin enters the True Cross Academy to become an exorcist, just like his mentor.

Average of 288,026 ratings: 4.4 stars

TV-14
25 Episodes

_________

Soul Eater

Maka and the other students at the Death Weapon Meister Academy must kill 99 evil humans and one witch, absorbing their spirits when they die.

Average of 1,102,446 ratings: 4.3 stars

2008-2009
TV-14
4 Parts

gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

z0rlandi viSSer
Nov 5, 2013

:cb::cb::cb:

Peanut and the Gang
Aug 24, 2009

by exmarx
Anime works for halloween because Yosposters find it extremely disturbing, which is what halloween is all about!

pram
Jun 10, 2001

Peanut and the Gang posted:

Anime works for halloween because Yosposters find it extremely disturbing, which is what halloween is all about!

barbarian byob lol

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot
you have bad taste

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014

stoutfish posted:

you have bad taste

Thanks for helping expand the list :D

Peanut and the Gang
Aug 24, 2009

by exmarx

pram posted:

barbarian byob lol

I'm doing my best to find a silver lining in this effed up spooky thread.

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

hmm

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome
if grown adults want to watch cartoons about teenage witch schoolgirls and their fights with demons and stuff in the privacy of their own home, I don't see how it's any business of mine.

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome
barbarian bob is always a cheerful presence in every thread he posts in! :shobon:

Peanut and the Gang
Aug 24, 2009

by exmarx
I've got an anime to add to the list:
Charlie Brown and the great Pumpkin.
In this classic anime, Linus Torvalds sees the great pumpkin with his own eyes. And Charlie Brown keeps getting rocks instead of candy.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
im asumig th e thread title is a typo and this is about amines

primary amines are too mainstream imho

A Pinball Wizard
Mar 23, 2005

I know every trick, no freak's gonna beat my hands

College Slice

Peanut and the Gang posted:

I've got an anime to add to the list:
Charlie Brown and the great Pumpkin.
In this classic anime, Linus Torvalds sees the great pumpkin with his own eyes. And Charlie Brown keeps getting rocks instead of candy.

i like your new av

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

stoutfish posted:

you have bad taste

• Locked thread