Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dogcrash truther
when people get all angry about "teenagers and adults coming to my house on halloween and asking for candy." it's pretty simple. just don't give them candy. say "I'm sorry, but I'm saving the candy for the children. It would be terrible if the children arrived, and there was no candy"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogcrash truther
instead they just give me the candy passive-aggressively and stare at me as I go from house to house

tao of lmao

dogcrash truther posted:

instead they just give me the candy passive-aggressively and stare at me as I go from house to house

I AM BRAWW
I was handing out candy passive-aggressively to older people due to the fact that well, I wouldn't want them to egg and toilet paper roll my mom's house.

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
i say "whoa cool you guys are dressed as somebody who's not going to get any of my sweet sweet candy" and slam the door in their face. so satisfying. then i slip a note under the door that says "faggots"

google THIS

they get the sugar-free gummy bears

Salmiakki

a good own would be to go ''i cant hand out candy for you as im savin it for the children'' and then you look at the person for a few seconds before goin ''oh!! you are a child, here, take it''

I AM BRAWW
I gave the last bag to some dude growing white hair on his beard and wearing an inflatable sumo outfit instead of the little girl dressed as Minnie Mouse, because the real threat during Halloween are the older people.

dogcrash truther
[handing out candy] so what are you kids dressed as? soldiers? that's cute. sorry though I have to save the candy for the older peo-- [phrase "child soldiers" flashes through head] you know what? just take it.

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
i usually throw a snickers or two at the dad driving the suburban with flashers on. that guy is a problem solver...screw walking the whole way

ron color
*holds out full size twix over bag* wait...you guys are a little old to be tricker treating? *drops in a secret palmful of Corn Nuts instead*

i am he

ron color posted:

*holds out full size twix over bag* wait...you guys are a little old to be tricker treating? *drops in a secret palmful of Corn Nuts instead*

lol

i am he

here's a little something for your parents too buddy *hands over used snickers wrappers, bulging with the shape of a miniature svedka*

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I hand out Fun Size Metamucil

WetNightmare

by sebmojo

dogcrash truther posted:

[handing out candy] so what are you kids dressed as? soldiers? that's cute. sorry though I have to save the candy for the older peo-- [phrase "child soldiers" flashes through head] you know what? just take it.

lol

A Spider Covets

its our first year in our new house, so we got trick or treaters for the first time. i was planning on getting some bottled water or something for the adults but im glad i didnt because all of the adults that came with their kids just hung out at the end of our driveway staring like some dude who really didnt want to come to the party, but did anyways, because he supposes he has nothing better to do, sigh

verily carefree

*handing over candy* drat teenagers *doling fistfuls of candy into the trick or treat bags of young adults* god damnit *literally pouring all the remaining candy into the sacks of the teenagers* i cant believe it

dogcrash truther

warroar posted:

*handing over candy* drat teenagers *doling fistfuls of candy into the trick or treat bags of young adults* god damnit *literally pouring all the remaining candy into the sacks of the teenagers* i cant believe it

this

Ball Cupper

~beautiful in my own way~
When I get trick or treaters, I give them loose change that I'll never use. I've not had trick or treaters at my house in years, or indeed anyone else

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

you know what's weird? jello

nvm no cake

Bo-Pepper posted:

you know what's weird? jello

ya jello is pretty weird isnt it

Activeellis

ron color posted:

or oatmeal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ron color
im not a monster

• Locked thread