Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cuntman.net

cleaning ghost writes threatening messages on your wall, but only in easily erasable ink

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cuntman.net

cleaning ghost turns on the vacuum cleaner in the middle of the night, but ends up sucking himself up

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
clreaning ghost mouth agape for when i cum

Salmiakki

cleaning ghost comes to your room to try and scare you, but gets distracted by how messy it is and gives you a twenty minute long rant on how to take care of it properly

cuntman.net

the books in your library fall off the shelf and begin flying around on their own, before rearranging themselves on the shelf in alphabetical order

Dementedghost

Running 1.86 miles without dying is literally impossible
That sounds like anice ghost. like a momma ghost

tao of lmao

hey, i don't remember this room being....so clean? :ohdear:

cuntman.net

bruce willis's room was clean the entire time

Salmiakki

Sleepy Owl posted:

bruce willis's room was clean the entire time

bwatts

the lights flick off, and the furniture flies across the room, into positions far more in accordance with feng shui.

FluffieDuckie

Sleepy Owl posted:

the books in your library fall off the shelf and begin flying around on their own, before rearranging themselves on the shelf in alphabetical order

HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill
stay safe cleaning ghost

cuntman.net

"hello and welcome to another episode of ghost hunters today we are investigating rumors of a haunting in this suburban house"
"this house is in surprisingly good condition theres very little sign of disrepair. we're going through the door now"
"alright we're in the house. so far it looks just like any other - wait something just brushed against me"
"a manifestation already, this must be a particularly active spirit whoa careful now"
"something just made me fall over, a malevolent spirit maybe"
"i see something there its right behind that flowerpot you knocked over"
"its just a sign. it says 'please leave your shoes at the entrance'"
"okay lets keep going. wait hang on theres something pulling on my feet. its pulling on my shoes. oh my god its trying to take my shoes"
"somethings pulling my shoelaces, their coming untied i cant stop it"
"oh my god whats that in the distance"
"its a shoerack i see it its a shoerack"
"this is too messed up we gotta get out of here"

kidfresca

You're kidding, right?

John Lennon, Singer of The Beatles. He wrote the song "Imagine" and was shot and killed some time in the eighties.

Fuck has the WHOLE WORLD GONE CRAZY!

Dementedghost posted:

That sounds like anice ghost. like a momma ghost

AN ICE GHOST?????????????????????? :wth:

WetNightmare

by sebmojo

Sleepy Owl posted:

"hello and welcome to another episode of ghost hunters today we are investigating rumors of a haunting in this suburban house"
"this house is in surprisingly good condition theres very little sign of disrepair. we're going through the door now"
"alright we're in the house. so far it looks just like any other - wait something just brushed against me"
"a manifestation already, this must be a particularly active spirit whoa careful now"
"something just made me fall over, a malevolent spirit maybe"
"i see something there its right behind that flowerpot you knocked over"
"its just a sign. it says 'please leave your shoes at the entrance'"
"okay lets keep going. wait hang on theres something pulling on my feet. its pulling on my shoes. oh my god its trying to take my shoes"
"somethings pulling my shoelaces, their coming untied i cant stop it"
"oh my god whats that in the distance"
"its a shoerack i see it its a shoerack"
"this is too messed up we gotta get out of here"

:laugh:

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
she haunts me in my dreams. i feel like she is trying to get me to solve something. her death? she leads me to the toilet of my house. i dont understand, i tell her. she leads me to the clorox. i dont understand, i dont understand

Slot

WetNightmare posted:

she haunts me in my dreams. i feel like she is trying to get me to solve something. her death? she leads me to the toilet of my house. i dont understand, i tell her. she leads me to the clorox. i dont understand, i dont understand

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

playground tough
you ever take a poop and theres nothing to wipe up? cleaning ghost.

• Locked thread