Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
We all know about Koko the Gorilla and Faith the two-legged dog. But what about other historically famous animals who performed some amazing deed, or were just incredibly lucky/unlucky and were remembered for it? Post'em here

Sergeant Stubby

Sergeant Stubby, the most badass Boston Bull Terrier that ever existed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InediblePenguin
Sep 27, 2004

I'm strong. And a giant penguin. Please don't eat me. No, really. Don't try.
that one horse who "could do math" but then it turned out his trainer was subtly (& possibly unintentionally) making little signals

like if they said "what's 4 + 4" it wasn't that the horse knew to stomp 8 times but it would stomp and then stomp again and eventually its trainer would be really happy, so it would stop stomping

if I recall correctly the trainer wasn't even knowingly doing it, he just naturally was like THERE WE GO THAT'S 8 when the correct answer was reached

Medieval Medic
Sep 8, 2011
A hero, she sleeps among the stars.

• Locked thread