Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
i think the wii u does have an amazon instant video player

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
wheres the crunchyroll app

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

elf help book posted:

I don't actually know what's on a Wii U.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

FactsAreUseless posted:

Shigeru Miyamoto tells all his nieces and nephews all the real Pokemon secrets like about the Pokegods and Pikablu, but nobody at school ever believes them.

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

elf help book posted:

It does. I've used it a decent amount. It's pretty good.

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

lol if you watched the Wii music E3 presentation 6 years ago and just now realized shiggy has gone senile.

archerb
Mar 3, 2005
At least Miyamoto has acquired the decency to release his puerile cartoons as cartoons instead of barely interactive piles of "game" like most devs do :twisted:

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine
I'm gonna buy the pikmin cartoons, and watch them.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Shigeru Miyamoto, upon encountering and Xbox for the first time: "Sh... Shiggy's in a jam!"

Scyther
Dec 29, 2010

FactsAreUseless posted:

It's true, Nintendo hates games, that's why the Wii-U has all these other non-game functions, like a blu-ray player, and Amazon Instant, and Kinect voice activation, and a Halo TV show, and Facebook, and built-in Twitch streaming.

its been nothing but remakes and balance boards for years now

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

Bongo Bill posted:

Iwata's English is improving though.

a supercut of iwata saying 'xenoblade chronicles x'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001