Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

PuTTY riot posted:

every single person who owns a gun is a racist with a tiny dick and lives in constant fear of being robbed and wants nothing more than to take some 'criminal' out and become a hero in the process

-a thing 'liberals' actually believe

'i support all personal rights and freedoms except one' -a smart and open minded person

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

PuTTY riot posted:

every single person who owns a gun is a racist with a tiny dick and lives in constant fear of being robbed and wants nothing more than to take some 'criminal' out and become a hero in the process

-a thing 'liberals' actually believe

i didn't say that now did i

i just think it's good health policy for people to know if there are guns around because

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

maniacdevnull posted:

'i support all personal rights and freedoms except one' -a smart and open minded person

i support all personal rights and freedoms, which must exist in tension with other people's personal rights and freedoms, which means that there's space for some regulation and restriction of said personal rights and freedoms in the pursuit of greater social order.

what with a well regulated militia being necessary and all that

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

grats on going straight to the frantic "ban-all-guns" rhetorical accusation, though

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome
we're not going to have this conversation. guns are fully sick and that's all there is to say about that.

• Locked thread