Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dogcrash truther

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogcrash truther
these shirts are seriously hosed up. some of them don't even know they're shirts.

alnilam

im suing for them stealing the trademarked nickname for my penis

dogcrash truther
found this shirt covered in blood, disoriented

i am he

don't make eye contact with the t shirts.

alnilam

I found this shirt sitting on an upholstered chair, facing the corner of a squalid room. The upholstery was gone from the chair; it was only springs. The shirt twiddled its sleeves with great intent and repeated its own text in a whisper over and over again.

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
was riding in the car with one of their shirts on saturday. scared the poo poo out of me when he punched it to get through that red light

dogcrash truther
disguised myself as a shirt to report on abusive practices at the Big Johnson T-Shirt Asylum.

cuntman.net

The ward door opened, and the black boys wheeled in this Gurney with a chart at the bottom that said in heavy black letters, MC MURPHY, RANDLE P. POST-OPERATIVE. And below this was written in ink, TIE DYE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogcrash truther

Sleepy Owl posted:

The ward door opened, and the black boys wheeled in this Gurney with a chart at the bottom that said in heavy black letters, MC MURPHY, RANDLE P. POST-OPERATIVE. And below this was written in ink, TIE DYE

• Locked thread