Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Abandon
Nov 23, 2006
i just can't help turning every level into a bloodbath. bodies everywere. ALSO i love leaving corpses out in the open for people to find

my fave level is level 4, assassins, after you do the following them through the city part ofc. undercover is good as well, prety hardcore because the hammerites are tough cokkies. and do horrible screams when they die. hardcore all round

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

gently caress the police.

Cannonballoon
Jul 25, 2007

what a taffer

BoredDG
Aug 10, 2013

Same, but with Hitman

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2ehZt4wa3k

Popular Human
Jul 17, 2005

and if it's a lie, terrorists made me say it

BoredDG posted:

Same, but with Hitman

yeah, half the fun in playing Hitman is killing everyone except your target serial-killer style while remaining undetected, then walking around watching him discover all the bodies and gradually freaking out more and more.

Blood Money is the best game for that, especially the suburbs level and the party at the not-Playboy Mansion.

Abandon
Nov 23, 2006
i downloaded hit man blood money because i got it in some steam bundle but so far it's not my poo poo. xbox games are depressing also i think i broke the tutorial. does it get better after the tutorial??

Grakdesh
Jul 21, 2005

High-functioning otaku.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRC5ab5tLUY

grate deceiver
Jul 10, 2009

Just a funny av. Not a redtext or an own ok.

Abandon posted:

i downloaded hit man blood money because i got it in some steam bundle but so far it's not my poo poo. xbox games are depressing also i think i broke the tutorial. does it get better after the tutorial??

yes, just power through it because the tutorial level is an awful turd that plays completely different than the rest of the game

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

Widestancer posted:

gently caress the police.

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
i have a feeling you couldn't ghost tdp if your life depended on it op

AE-35 Unit posted:

what a taffer

Abandon
Nov 23, 2006
is that a fact

Abandon
Nov 23, 2006
omg i just remembered the other thing i did in thief, after i killed all the guards i lined all the corpses up in the entrance hall like a serial killer

i havent found a better game for psychotic mass murder fantasies than thief including games deliberately designed for that purpose such as postal

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Abandon posted:

omg i just remembered the other thing i did in thief, after i killed all the guards i lined all the corpses up in the entrance hall like a serial killer

i havent found a better game for psychotic mass murder fantasies than thief including games deliberately designed for that purpose such as postal

.___.

Abandon
Nov 23, 2006
it was a while ago, i'd recently played deus ex human revolution the missing link and i was doing a lethal run for the hell of it so was shooting all those guys on the ship and they just fell next to each other completely unintentionally, and i was like lol that looks loving grim, like those photos of mass shootings in concentration camps or whatever, so after that i had to keep going

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Abandon posted:

i just can't help turning every level into a bloodbath. bodies everywere. ALSO i love leaving corpses out in the open for people to find

my fave level is level 4, assassins, after you do the following them through the city part ofc. undercover is good as well, prety hardcore because the hammerites are tough cokkies. and do horrible screams when they die. hardcore all round

Check out the remake of this game. It just came out this year and is seriously underrated. Check it out its called Thief.

Abandon
Nov 23, 2006
my housemate played it and said it was fairly good. i mgiht get it af the next steam sale :frogbon:

BoredDG
Aug 10, 2013

I think I could get only get through Hitman: Contracts by forgoing stealth and just killing my targets as fast as possible with machine guns. I might have beat two levels like you're supposed to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dec 26, 2012

Abandon posted:

it was a while ago, i'd recently played deus ex human revolution the missing link and i was doing a lethal run for the hell of it so was shooting all those guys on the ship and they just fell next to each other completely unintentionally, and i was like lol that looks loving grim, like those photos of mass shootings in concentration camps or whatever, so after that i had to keep going

• Locked thread