Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
d0s
Jun 28, 2004

Eleanor Pwnsevelt posted:

Doobie has showed up in the gay GBS video chats so it doesn't blow my mind that he would make in appearance in a Doobie thread. Here are some real questions for Doobie whenever he wakes up and comes back to lurk on the forums:

1) Will you ever accept a bad review of your restaurant without blaming "bad froggers" trying to get you? The food looks like it's made of cheap walmart byproducts. You even admitted on your facebook page that you cost-cut on loving hotdog buns. 2) What's the deal with the overpriced frozen fish patty and you claiming that it's fresh? 3) Why did you plagiarize your kickstarter pitch? 4) Why did you go through all the trouble of promoting the frog dog when you had no intention of putting it on the menu? 5) How many customers on average would you say that you serve per day?

Thanks Doobie

:spergin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

ThePutty posted:

at least conquistador is better than gamergate discussion
even gamergate discussion is better than a hundred pages of goatse, walls of text and yelling "WHY ARE YOU STILL POSTING PLEASE DIE" repeatedly

guess which one we'd rather have though

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

"You know how vodka or whiskey are distilled multiple times to taste good? It's the same with shit. After being digested for the third time shit starts to taste reeeeeeaaaally yummy."

CrashCat posted:

even gamergate discussion is better than a hundred pages of goatse, walls of text and yelling "WHY ARE YOU STILL POSTING PLEASE DIE" repeatedly

no i think you'll find goatse is far more satisfying to the eyes than a post about gamergate is

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

CrashCat posted:

i would tattoo that man's anus on the back of my eyelids if it meant never reading another word about gamergate

Greed is eternal
Jun 8, 2008
dobbie where is the frog dog

bollig
Apr 7, 2006

Never Forget.
Never seen Fetus Tree and Doobie in the same place. Just saying.

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

can everyone please be nice to doobie?

i know you are supposed to be edgy, i know this, but contain yourselves

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

fake and gay

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

gas thread, ban "doob"

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

"You know how vodka or whiskey are distilled multiple times to taste good? It's the same with shit. After being digested for the third time shit starts to taste reeeeeeaaaally yummy."

bollig posted:

Never seen Fetus Tree and Doobie in the same place. Just saying.

if you look at both of their post histories fetus tree disappears for 5 hours while fake doobie is posting and then reappears just after fake doobie stops

this is a clear sign of corruption in gaming journalism

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
tbh, if i was going to fake it i would have just opened up another tab in incognito mode and posted concurrently on both accounts

i disappeared because it was saturday night and i decided to leave the basement

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

ThePutty posted:

if you look at both of their post histories fetus tree disappears for 5 hours while fake doobie is posting and then reappears just after fake doobie stops

this is a clear sign of corruption in gaming journalism

confirmed fetus tree is cucking doobie, like dem big jaw lines eh?

Gunky Junket
Oct 30, 2014

by Ralp

Fetus Tree posted:

i disappeared because it was saturday night and i decided to leave the basement

I think this is what people are struggling with; the most unbelievable part of the lie.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

its time i came clean, i am actually the president of the united state. hello, my fellow american citizens. i have proof i am baracks obama.

please feel free to ask me about anathing. thank you for your time.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Gunky Junket posted:

I think this is what people are struggling with; the most unbelievable part of the lie.

ok fine, i passed out drunk at like 7pm

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Stick Figure Mafia posted:

i would tattoo that man's anus on the back of my eyelids if it meant never reading another word about gamergate
so i guessed correctly

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

this thread is gonna end with some twilight zone bullshit where we all realize each and every one of us is a conquistador alt

my turn in the barrel
Dec 31, 2007

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

because im here to make money not to give away food. fries are 28.00 a case.I HAVE to weigh them out to get the most for my dollar. there is only a few things that I can up sale to make up for small loses on other items. I don't make a lot on the hotdogs. and not a whole lot on a burger. I give 7 oz for an order. that is more than any one in this area gives. companys that give stupid amounts of fries like 5 guys, make up the lose on there burgers and drinks.

This is stupid because you list fries at 4oz on your menu and 7 here, so you're probably a bogus account but let me give you a clue in case you are lurking.

5 guys makes a shitload of margin on fries. They take cheap potatoes and cut them without even peeling and sell a huge portion but at an inflated price.

Your menu price is 1.80/4oz You said your food cost is 50%.

Buy one of these for $100 or less and bolt it to the wall above your sink.
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Prago-French-Fry-Cutter/14223924

Buy a 10lb bag of potatoes for $3.
http://www.samsclub.com/sams/russet-potatoes-10lb/prod9230092.ip?navAction=push

Put a 5 gallon bucket in sink, fill with cold water and cut fries from raw potatoes. Spray off cutter directly into sink for easy cleanup.

Let sit refrigerated overnight, drain and fry once in the morning, you can then freeze your fries and they'll be ready in a minute like the crap you currently serve.

Napkin math says using home cut, a $3 for 10lb bag(price would be cheaper if you bought a 50lb bag) would end up costing $.15 per 8oz serving. You just slashed your food cost and doubled your portions. Not only that, You can raise prices for a premium product. Keep you poo poo fries, make freshcut fries with some gimmick poo poo like sea salt or garlic mayo sauce and charge $2.50 or $3. See if anyone skimps out on an extra .50 when they can try your new pickins county haystack with garlic mayo or whatever you market the new fries as. If it doesn't pay off after a month drop them.

You say your food cost is ~50% That is bogus. You should know the exact food cost of each item on your menu. Running without at least a half-assed number for each item is why your cost are so abysmal. You'll probably find that you are paying customers to eat some items if you do a detailed costing of your menu. Those items need to be dropped or reworked like the fry example or you'll never be able to pay yourself.

Gunky Junket
Oct 30, 2014

by Ralp

Fetus Tree posted:

ok fine, i passed out drunk at like 7pm

Much more plausible!

I believe you, Fetus Tree. <—[see, it's working already]

Now, this bit you said just needs to rather end with the following...

Fetus Tree posted:

tbh, if i was going to fake it i would have just...

..wriggled around, groaned a bit, and said "oh god" a couple of times.

Joey Gladstone
May 26, 2003

I live in Idaho so I can't eat at the alabma hot dog place

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

Pubic Lair posted:

This is stupid because you list fries at 4oz on your menu and 7 here, so you're probably a bogus account but let me give you a clue in case you are lurking.

5 guys makes a shitload of margin on fries. They take cheap potatoes and cut them without even peeling and sell a huge portion but at an inflated price.

Your menu price is 1.80/4oz You said your food cost is 50%.

Buy one of these for $100 or less and bolt it to the wall above your sink.
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Prago-French-Fry-Cutter/14223924

Buy a 10lb bag of potatoes for $3.
http://www.samsclub.com/sams/russet-potatoes-10lb/prod9230092.ip?navAction=push

Put a 5 gallon bucket in sink, fill with cold water and cut fries from raw potatoes. Spray off cutter directly into sink for easy cleanup.

Let sit refrigerated overnight, drain and fry once in the morning, you can then freeze your fries and they'll be ready in a minute like the crap you currently serve.

Napkin math says using home cut, a $3 for 10lb bag(price would be cheaper if you bought a 50lb bag) would end up costing $.15 per 8oz serving. You just slashed your food cost and doubled your portions. Not only that, You can raise prices for a premium product. Keep you poo poo fries, make freshcut fries with some gimmick poo poo like sea salt or garlic mayo sauce and charge $2.50 or $3. See if anyone skimps out on an extra .50 when they can try your new pickins county haystack with garlic mayo or whatever you market the new fries as. If it doesn't pay off after a month drop them.

You say your food cost is ~50% That is bogus. You should know the exact food cost of each item on your menu. Running without at least a half-assed number for each item is why your cost are so abysmal. You'll probably find that you are paying customers to eat some items if you do a detailed costing of your menu. Those items need to be dropped or reworked like the fry example or you'll never be able to pay yourself.

:ramsay: Is that you?

But I was thinking the same thing when he was all like, boohoo 50% of my profit is spent on product. But I make 10k a month from rich alabama poo poo farmers :smuggo:

But it's ok, cause he has celebrities visting everyday

Blue On Blue fucked around with this message at 13:12 on Nov 9, 2014

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

More like clansmen.

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
did doobie ever post a pic?

GAPO
Apr 24, 2014

by Ralp
Also "Doob" didn't seem to know Wayne's real first name, and kept sidestepping the question. Real Doob is more than happy to tell you his real first name and why he doesn't use it. That, along with the shift in "grammer and puntuation" halfway through makes me wonder if THE DOG HOUSE is fake. Still not 100% either way, though.

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

GAPO posted:

Also "Doob" didn't seem to know Wayne's real first name, and kept sidestepping the question. Real Doob is more than happy to tell you his real first name and why he doesn't use it. That, along with the shift in "grammer and puntuation" halfway through makes me wonder if THE DOG HOUSE is fake. Still not 100% either way, though.

Plus Doobie doesn't seem like the type of person to say tite

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

I call that proof pic bullshit. I bet you if you opened up the original you'd see it was made in photoshop. sorry but doob probably can't even crop in mspaint right based on his quality pics he posts on facebook.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
great job everyone! Thanks again Wayne. Stop on by any time.

• Locked thread