Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
the manufacturer of the koopa klown kar has responded to the accusations

bowser: "sometimes you just get hit by too many shells in one lap. you get passionate. you say things you don't mean to keep your cool in front of your kids and co-workers"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

"it's just a blooper costume my kids made for me"

Proposition Joe
Oct 8, 2010

He was a good man
For a very long time I thought that it was King K. Krool rather than King K. Rool

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
king krool's kremlin krew (KKKK)

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012
KK Slider

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

Leadthumb posted:

"it's just a blooper costume my kids made for me"

lol

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

my nigga

Slur
Mar 6, 2013

It's the Final Countdown.
"You misunderstand: I said my fire breath was made to burn those that cross my path, not burn crosses in my path!"

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice

Slur posted:

"You misunderstand: I said my fire breath was made to burn those that cross my path, not burn crosses in my path!"

:notch:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

Whhhhhhaaaaaaaattt????

• Locked thread