Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
z0rlandi viSSer
Nov 5, 2013

i meant Loony tunes

FML

:bsdsnype:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

owned

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat
new mickey mouse art direction is pretty rad

Symbolic Butt
Mar 22, 2009

(_!_)
Buglord
holy poo poo is that donald duck eating nachos?

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

duckfarts posted:

new mickey mouse art direction is pretty rad

New Mickey Mouse art direction is literally only around so that The Walt Disney Company can extend the copyright on Steamboat Willie.

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat

madeupfred posted:

New Mickey Mouse art direction is literally only around so that The Walt Disney Company can extend the copyright on Steamboat Willie.

dont care, it gave us a mickey design that incorporates gross outs, in a disney cartoon

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
it look like ren and stimpy

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Smythe posted:

it look like ren and stimpy
i was just about to ask if kricfalusi was involved, gog drat that's some ugly stuff

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

it looks like trash

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
how does kricfalusi keep getting work

he's a one-note hack that can't even ape his own best work

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice
the special features on that ren and stimpy re-release w/ "mature" cartoons pretty much confirms what a loving creep he is

pram
Jun 10, 2001
everything he did after ren and stimpy was really, REALLY bad. like ripping friends

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

pram posted:

everything he did after ren and stimpy was really, REALLY bad. like ripping friends

my cousin and his wife in portland are friends with him

which makes sense since they're both total spergs who retired early and now dick around owning this gastropub

pram
Jun 10, 2001
people say ren and stimpy was good because nickelodeon was 'restraining' him.

i dont think thats the entire story, because his work is such festering poo poo i dont even believe he could have produced ren and stimpy the way it came out. i assume someone else must have had a lot of creative control over it

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
yeah nickelodeon restrained him right out the door halfway through its overall run

reminder that cartoon network later allowed him to have ~*his real vision*~ and it was just a bunch of homophobic jokes that fell flat before gettin cancelled after like 3 eps

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
it wasn't cartoon network, it was spiketv aka the lowest common denominator channel

i've said it before and it still holds true: genius only comes about in the presence of an editorial process

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Stymie posted:

i've said it before and it still holds true: genius only comes about in the presence of an editorial process
on the other hand, henry darger

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

Stymie posted:

i've said it before and it still holds true: don't quote Stymie

Symbolic Butt
Mar 22, 2009

(_!_)
Buglord
I think John K was a legit talented dude but then he grew old or something :shrug:

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat

Symbolic Butt posted:

I think John K was a legit talented dude but then he grew old or something :shrug:

he does great animation and characters, but he's still a hit and miss and miss and miss again writer

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

i feel like as an american i'm supposed to enjoy mickey mouse but the way his ears are always both visible and always both facing you really loving creeps me out

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

Widdiful posted:

i can touch type perfectly with my left hand but when using my right hand i only use my index finger
what does this mean and how do i fix it

i type the same way, left hand perched majestically on the correct home keys,thumb to space etc, and my right just flops around poking with pointer and maybe a pinky but all wrong

i blame 7th grade when instead of typing(or was it keyboarding) i picked spanish. lotta fuckin good that did me

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

are either of you left handed?

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

my mom was
kid is trending that way

Widdiful
Oct 10, 2012

i eat food left handed for some reason but i use my right for everything else. i think i type weirdly because i play games all the time with my left hand keyboarding and right hand mousing

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

pram posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_phbjCjzzE

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

Widdiful posted:

i eat food left handed for some reason but i use my right for everything else. i think i type weirdly because i play games all the time with my left hand keyboarding and right hand mousing

nah that's a thing

only like 15% of lefties are truly left dominant for everything, most of us still use our right for some or even most tasks

my left hand has all the fine motor dexterity (sinisterity?) and my right arm has all the strength

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

designer of the lomarf car

Buglord
yeah when i was a kid i thought it was weird because i'd write with my left hand but use scissors with my right

now that poo poo's obsolete but i both text & use a mouse with my right

Widdiful
Oct 10, 2012

maniacdevnull posted:

nah that's a thing

only like 15% of lefties are truly left dominant for everything, most of us still use our right for some or even most tasks

my left hand has all the fine motor dexterity (sinisterity?) and my right arm has all the strength

o thats cool. i feel special now

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

designer of the lomarf car

Buglord
i still wank with my left tho

Symbolic Butt
Mar 22, 2009

(_!_)
Buglord
I'm not a lefty for anything other than playing guitar. Actually I don't know how to play the guitar but every time I pretend to it feels way more natural the lefty way.

pram
Jun 10, 2001

eh its ok. kinda long

Mathhole
Jun 2, 2011

rot in hell, wonderbread.

jony ive aces posted:

now that poo poo's obsolete

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Symbolic Butt
Mar 22, 2009

(_!_)
Buglord

tbf this was made before the ripping friends and the adult ren & stimpy show.

• Locked thread