Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
A few guys and I started this band about 2 years ago, and after a slight lineup change and lots of song-writing and rehearsal, we decided to record this handful of originals and release an EP. It's jazz fusion; a little bit modern jazz, little bit funk, and a few rock elements thrown in as well. Not exactly classic 70s fusion, but a few elements of that thrown in here and there. We're all really happy with how everything turned out, and have been getting a good reception so far. Interested to hear what you all think as well.

We recorded it ourselves and sent it to a friend of the guitarist who has a studio up in NYC called Right Angle Recording for mixing/mastering. Cover art was done by a good friend of mine, Mead McLean

Feel free to stream it on SoundCloud, and if you like it enough you want to purchase and download it, please head on over to the Bandcamp page. If you like it so much that you'd like a physical copy, please message me and we can arrange that.

SoundCloud link
Bandcamp link

Jumbly Towers and Knock on Wood are my two cuts, but Excuses is probably my favorite.

Unit Four - Knock on Wood
1. Chest Rockwell
2. Excuses, excuses...
3. Knock on Wood
4. Live Soul
5. Jumbly Towers
6. Old Friend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread