Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Irritated Goat
Mar 12, 2005

This post is pathetic.
If you were given the ability to work at ANY company as your chosen profession, which company would it be? If there's a good reason besides :10bux: then why?

I am torn between Disney and Valve. Disney has always been a big part of my life. I grew up on Disney World trips and still love it all to this day.

Valve is a pretty easy answer: This says it all. I love the structure of the company.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JEEVES420
Feb 16, 2005

The world is a mess... and I just need to rule it
Hate to break it to you but Disney generally treats their employees like poo poo. All of the ones I worked with have been miserable and outwardly rude due to it. Granted I have only worked with TV engineers and sys/net engineers.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

What company would pay me to drink tea and screw around on the internet all day? That one. Whatever company that is.

B.H. Facials
May 9, 2011

"Getting teased is part of growing up. It's no big deal. Just tell yourself, 'Sticks and stones may break my bones, but a .44 Magnum will tear that bully a new asshole!'"
Getting paid to shoot and review guns would be pretty cool.

GelatinSkeleton
May 31, 2013

B.H. Facials posted:

Getting paid to shoot and review guns would be pretty cool.

This except i'd shoot the guns into you and review how brutally you were slaughtered.
1,000,000 an hour

B.H. Facials
May 9, 2011

"Getting teased is part of growing up. It's no big deal. Just tell yourself, 'Sticks and stones may break my bones, but a .44 Magnum will tear that bully a new asshole!'"

GelatinSkeleton posted:

This except i'd shoot the guns into you and review how brutally you were slaughtered.
1,000,000 an hour

Oh you tease you. :bigtran:

GelatinSkeleton
May 31, 2013

B.H. Facials posted:

Oh you tease you. :bigtran:

Getting teased is part of growing up. A part of brutally dying in a hilarious fashion is to be blown apart by rpgs and grenad launchers

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k
Myself.

Serious answer.

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW
Something Awful, LLC

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon
Boston Dynamics as a stress tester. Without having to document my findings, because someone else does the paperwork. I just wreck stress test the stuff they come up with. I could see myself kicking the BigDog all day.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

PC Gamer magazine. Would combine both my love of online gaming with my career field (Communications/Journalism).

Gaz2k21
Sep 1, 2006

MEGALA---WHO??!!??

Tiggum posted:

What company would pay me to drink tea and screw around on the internet all day? That one. Whatever company that is.

That's pretty much every job I've had since I was 21.....sure there's occasionally some actual work but it's a small price to pay.

These days I'd like to work for whatever company allows me the most time off

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spog
Aug 7, 2004

It's your own bloody fault.
Are they hiring at the tits factory ?

• Locked thread