Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SnotGrumble
Jun 4, 2003

All men live in fear of him and his Moxie.
Take the candy bar. If the shopkeeper gives you lip, punch him in the mouth and spit on him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay

SnotGrumble posted:

Take the candy bar. If the shopkeeper gives you lip, punch him in the mouth and spit on him.

now THAT'S moxie

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
take

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013
I took the bar and put it in my pocket.

quote:

That's right, my life of crime began with a cheap candy bar. I don't even remember what kind it was. The three of us tried to walk quickly out of the store, but Mr. Dwyer stopped the door from opening with one thick hairy arm. I think the old man knew what we were up to from the beginning.
(Streetwise +10 and Alexis Relationship +5)

"You think you can steal from me?" he spat. "You stay here, I'm calling the cops!"

I begged and pleaded for him to not call the police.
We waited for the police to arrive.
We pushed our way past Mr. Dwyer and ran off.

thanks for the epic sig el spider

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
cheese it, it's the feds

CaptainFish
Mar 31, 2011

It's Psy-Crow my mortal Enemy! I swear my soily vengeance upon him and his fowl ilk!
You gotta push.

Dec 26, 2012

run for it

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014

THE PENETRATOR posted:

cheese it, it's the feds

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013
We pushed our way past Mr. Dwyer and ran off.

quote:

The shopkeeper was probably too surprised to even react. I remember my shoulder digging into his soft gut and his angry shouts as he fell to the ground. We got out of there so quickly that the cops didn't even get a chance to try to chase us.
(Fighting +5)

The most popular sport in my school was lacrosse. It was a brutal game where the players had to be fast and tough. Although the sticks were supposed to be used to catch the ball, they were more often used to bludgeon your opponents' legs and take them out of the game when the refs weren't looking. The fact that the team was co-ed didn't seem to stop the violence, although some of the guys weren't as rough against the girls.

I was the star player.
I was the team strategist.
I was just another player on the team.
I played, but spent most of my time helping those who got injured.
I never played.

thanks for the epic sig el spider

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014
Strategist, naturally. Gotta go from rags to riches, mobilizing a mafiette army

CaptainFish
Mar 31, 2011

It's Psy-Crow my mortal Enemy! I swear my soily vengeance upon him and his fowl ilk!
Be the star player if that means basically being a goon or enforcer. Don't play if it doesn't mean that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014
You're not getting away with letting this thread go to second page, Mr. Fucker.

• Locked thread