Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
google THIS

by a beam of heavenly light

they probably spent weeks trying to get the devil dick chop physics just right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

word?

google THIS

cg supervisor: no, no, no, satan's dick isn't falling naturally at all! have you even SEEN a devil get his dick chopped off? do it again!

google THIS

windmillslayer applied to be a mo-cap model for the film

bwatts

haha, yeah. i bet they did do that. i bet they did

cuntman.net

i heard cg is less effective than practical special effects maybe they just wanted to use cg for the beam of light

playground tough
mgh = (1/2)m(v^2)

google THIS

friendly craig posted:

haha, yeah. i bet they did do that. i bet they did

they unquestionably did

a crop of bright young CG artists, straight out of college. they think they're going to be doing the next sci fi action thriller. then they see the storyboard. satan's dick, chopped off. a dick made of lava, the size of a bus, plummeting toward the ruined streets of LA. ok, boys, fire up maya and get to work

google THIS

"You came home late again last night! You think I can't hear you sneaking in?"

"I had to work late! It's Satan's dick! It still won't render right! I think we made it too veiny."

"Well, you can tell [air quotes] 'Satan's dick' that the two of you will be able to spend a LOT more time together! I'm moving out!"

"Baby, wait, please! I'm telling the truth!"

"Give my regards to 'Satan's dick!'"

Full-Bodied Flavor

penis

verily carefree

dilz

verily carefree

the devils dilz

WetNightmare

by sebmojo

forums enthusiast posted:

the devils dilz

haha

A Spider Covets

what about the devildong in that dante's inferno game. someone animated it flopping around. they were paid to do that. how much money do you think they made? i bet it was sinful.

playground tough
since satans dick is high in the air you can say 'im higher than satans cock', next time you smoke weed. try it out

heard u like girls

Jett posted:

"You came home late again last night! You think I can't hear you sneaking in?"

"I had to work late! It's Satan's dick! It still won't render right! I think we made it too veiny."

"Well, you can tell [air quotes] 'Satan's dick' that the two of you will be able to spend a LOT more time together! I'm moving out!"

"Baby, wait, please! I'm telling the truth!"

"Give my regards to 'Satan's dick!'"

lol;

google THIS

Pineapple Express also contains a devil dick reference. what is Seth rogan REALLY teaching our children? tonight, on Fox News at 10

heard u like girls

satans satanic smile fades slowly from his ghastly appearance and turns into a gruesome expression as the ray of heavenly power slices his diabolical dong, in an manner that can only be described as unnecessarily precise, in half

A Spider Covets

Humans Among Us posted:

unnecessarily precise

well do ya think god would mess it up? no. he'd do it perfectly. he's god. duh!

I.N.R.I
actually, a bunch of koreans proabably had the work outsourced to them.

I.N.R.I
and they cant see very rwell because of their werid eyes lLOL

Bwee

I.N.R.I posted:

and they cant see very rwell because of their werid eyes lLOL

i hope they get better

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER