Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

This can be anything, ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING, so long as it is related to video games, that you want the people of the future to dig up and find.

Example: I would put in Sonic 3 & Knuckles and a vanity publishing of Shadow the Hedgehog fan fiction.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orthodox Rabbit
Jun 2, 2006

This game is perfect for empty-headed dunces that don't like to think much!! Of course, I'm a genius... I wonder why I'm so good at it?!
The statue of a zombie lady's torso in a bikini you could get from one of the dead island games

Mercury Crusader
Apr 20, 2005

You know they say that all demons are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Pyro Jack and you can see that statement is not true, hee-ho!
The Game Handler™ from IMN Control for the Nintendo® Entertainment System™

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VOd1frUaOg

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
My Rez dildo

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
The FF7 toys I got from toys r us

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
A single can of surge

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
The mouse pad with giant tits to rest my wrist in from Aragast: Generations of War for xbox 360

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
A 1:1 replica of Samus' shithole

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

a life size version of this image

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

golden zelda:OOT cartridge

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
otomedius excellent special edition

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

PantsBandit
Oct 26, 2007

it is both a monkey and a boombox
The Loot Crate is a pre-made Time Capsule, OP! Just bury it in the ground and sleep easy knowing the gamers of the future will be receiving a gift they're sure to love. And the best part is, next month you'll get another one to keep to yourself!

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

PantsBandit posted:

The Loot Crate is a pre-made Time Capsule, OP! Just bury it in the ground and sleep easy knowing the gamers of the future will be receiving a gift they're sure to love. And the best part is, next month you'll get another one to keep to yourself!

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
A printed out version of the Wormskull bible post

Funkstar Deluxe
May 7, 2007

「☆☆☆」
the Darth Malgus statue i got from ordering the CE version of SWTOR

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

Metal Warriors for the SNES

deadwing