Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Captain Gordon
Jul 22, 2004

:10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux:
The game is unironically good despite the current reviewer/gamer journalist circle jerk that surrounds it.

Also, finally there is a game where you can get depressed and kill yourself!

Do you agree with this, Imp Zone?

edit: Bruno is a goon

Captain Gordon fucked around with this message at 05:07 on Nov 18, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
This game sounds gay and you have AIDS.

Abysswalker
Apr 25, 2013

I Like The Game

Three Cookies
Apr 9, 2010

this little war of mine im going to make it shine

Contra Calculus
Nov 6, 2009

Gravy Boat 2k
the devs apparently gave out free steam codes for it

cant hate em too much for giving me free poo poo to try out. if the game doesnt blow, i'll actually buy it though.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
I trust Imps more than game reviews at this point, someone sell me on This War of Mine. I like survival games so I'm already half way there.

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

Contra Calculus posted:

cant hate em too much for giving me free poo poo to try out. if the game doesnt blow, i'll actually buy it though.

Some people shouldn't be allowed around commas... holy poo poo!

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

Tatum Girlparts posted:

I trust Imps more than game reviews at this point, someone sell me on This War of Mine. I like survival games so I'm already half way there.

It looks and sorta plays like Deadlight but instead of zombies it's war and you're stuck on the wrong side of it. You can be an rear end in a top hat raider who murders innocent people and takes their poo poo if you want, or a nice guy who helps people at your own expense, or a survivalist who refuses to deal with anyone. During the day you do poo poo at your main base, during the night you can send people out to explore or raid places, all the while dealing with events that crop up and trying to keep your people alive and content.

It's pretty good.

Dec 26, 2012

Three Cookies posted:

this little war of mine im going to make it shine

Funkstar Deluxe
May 7, 2007

「☆☆☆」

Contra Calculus posted:

it's cool that they go on piratebay to give out free codes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Gordon
Jul 22, 2004

:10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux:

Tatum Girlparts posted:

I made an effortpost in games

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3682147

• Locked thread